Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Getting more currency for newbies
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 68
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #1
Hello i am wondering how to get more currency such as coins and diamonds instead of exploring places so can anyone help please? Ping me!
Edited By Leah9531 on 2/18/2021 at 12:57 PM.
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 12:59 PM Post #2
and how do i use currency exchanges? im new
Edited By Leah9531 on 2/18/2021 at 1:00 PM.
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 1:01 PM Post #3
Missions are the most common way that players make money. Here's ye olde money making guide for more.
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 1:03 PM Post #4
Thank you!
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 11:45 PM Post #5
Sakina is right. Missions are one of the best ways to make coins without exploring. You might need to train up some pets to level 60 before you can complete them. But, once you get the hang of it, this shall become a great asset to you. So, I'll omit this below.

Earning Coins without Exploring:
Breeding and Selling Pets: The other ways to get coins without exploring are limited. But, this can be done by breeding and selling pets, as well. But, I'd suggest getting yourself used to the Advanced Search option with pets before doing so. That way you can get an idea of exactly what your pets are worth compared to others that are already posted for sale.

Nurturing Pets and Selling Scale Shop Items: Another way to earn coins without exploring is by nurturing pets in the hatchery to get scales. Then you can buy items from the scale shop to sell in the Trade Broker. Just like with pet search, you'll want to keep track of what those items are going for.

Selling items in inventory: Plus, if you come across any items in your inventory that you're not using or will not use, you can sell those back to the Game by using the selling option in the inventory, or you can sell them on the Trade Broker, as well.

Selling Items and Pets in Marketplace Threads: You can also sell items and pets via trades with other players using the Marketplace Threads, as well. There's other options there for Artists, as well. Yet, I've not delved into that area of the game. With the pets, you can set them up for sale and use your sale thread to just gain attention to them. Or, they can be auctioned off and sold to the buyer using the "Sell to User ID" under the "Manage Pet" tab on the Pet's profile page.Items would have to be sold privately under the Mail option in your inventory if trying to sell to a certain player. Or, you can add those to the Trade Broker and let others know it's there and what price you set it at.

Earning Diamond without Exploring:
Honestly, there is only two way to get diamonds in the Game that I know of.

Diamond Shop: The first and best way to get diamonds is through buying them with real money using the Diamond shop.

Currency Shop: Players that have bought Diamonds can sell them in this shop for a certain amount of coins for each diamond. You'd have to save up for them, and it does take time. But, that is another way to get Diamonds.

Official Games and Contests: On occasion, you can earn diamonds, cash, or other goodies by participating in contests posted in the Official Games and Contests threads. Usually there are tasks that you have to complete to enter and winning is not always guaranteed. But, it is a way to try for some extra goodies that you'd enjoy having in game.

Note: And I know you stated you do not want to explored to earn gold. But, I shall add this below, so that you'll know your options in that scenario if you ever wish to do so.

Earning Coins while Exploring/Completing Quests and tasks:
Mini-Events: During random times of the day there is certain mini-events that pop up in both Viridian Meadows and Umbra Forest. When that happens, a yellow bar shows up at the top of the page alerting to areas in those two areas being attacked by enemies. If you go to that area and help fight them off, you can earn a bit of money and items for doing so. I always sell my items. You never get that much coin from this. But, it can add up.

Sanctuary of Saerielle Quest Board: Every day the quests on this board are reset, meaning you can complete them once a day. This will allow you to make at least 10k gold each time you've completed all of them for the day. It may not seem like much. But, it does add up, and I've noticed that completing these quests helps me to feed my pets every day, especially with everything else I'm focusing on in-game.

Tasks In Ethernia: There are several tasks that you can complete that are located in Ethernia. These are tasks for Sweet Blossom Orchard and Astryl's Tranquility. You can get 2,250 gold for each task you complete. But, these tasks reset every hour. So, you can come back and complete them each and every hour you wish. And, if you chose to take the time to kill everything you come across while doing these tasks, the chances of finding more items in each trip increases; meaning that you can sell these for some extra gold, as well.

Lost Grove Tasks: Once you're able to go into the Lost Grove and have the Barracks Built, the ability to do tasks there becomes an option, as well. There's at least one I know of that can be done once a day there and I believe there's a weekly one. I think those tasks can increase with upgrades to the Barracks, as well. But, I've yet to get to that point. I don't do these ones much. But they are also another way of earning coins in-game.

Viridian Meadows: Trollsblight Caverns: I personally prefer exploring here if I need a quick 5-10k in coins, or if I need to just round up my coin/gold balance to the nearest 5 or 10. I tend to like searching here as the chest drops seem to be well rounded and decent and it is also a quick way to hoard up mushrooms. But you can hunt for chests/boxes anywhere that you choose to explore.

Hopefully that answers most of your questions with regards to that. ^-^/
Edited By Midnightwolf001 on 2/18/2021 at 11:54 PM.
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/19/2021 at 12:02 AM Post #6
Sorry, I did not see this question when writing my initial post.

All you need do is click on the "Currency Exchange" link that's under the "Trade" tab at the top of any page. When wanting to search through what's for sale there, just click on the blue tab to your right, which says "Search Offers." That'll bring up a list of diamonds that are for sale.

There's also an option on the left upper part of that table that allows you to either sell diamonds for gold or gold for diamonds. I've never used this feature. But, you can select how many diamonds you want to sell and then how much each one will cost before hitting the green "Create Offer" tab, which will pop up a confirmation window. If everything is correct in that window, then hit the "Create" tab.
Edited By Midnightwolf001 on 2/19/2021 at 12:03 AM.
Jupiterr
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/20/2021 at 9:02 AM Post #7
The easiest way I've found is nurturing pets via the nurturing ground on the explore tab. This will earn you scales which can be used in the scale shop to buy things such as mutators, philters, etc. (Don't bother buying any of the eggs in the scale shop as they usually don't have many traits or any good colors). The philters and mutators however can then be sold via the trade broker to make some extra cash. Also while nurturing you can occasionally come across an esscenes which sell for a good amount on the trade broker as well. This method can be a bit time consuming but definitely worth it for newer players to earn some cash while your pets are doing missions or recovering from battle.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.