Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 2/16/2021 at 10:28 AM Post #1
Current status:
OPEN

Heyo~
Some of you may know me hehe, hullo

Decided to try this again. I'm currently in college, so I don't have a lot of free time. I did, however, set apart an hour or so on the weekends to draw for others.

I unfortunately will no longer be offering free art, or art for in-game currency. I've thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion that:
--I drew art for free because it was fun, but I physically do not have time to do so anymore.
--I can get in-game currency faster and easier by doing missions. Even if someone paid me it was still more frugal to just wait on missions.
That said, I am offering a semi-in-game option?? It's just ridiculous lol

What I draw: for this, I'm mostly catering to humans/humanoids/anthros, but feel free to ask for pretty much anything~
What I don't draw: NSFW. Gore is oki though.

Previews:

--Sketch: I'll draw the ink layer. You can then color it yourself if you want since I'll leave the BG transparent. Disclaimer: my ink is always colored. If you want plain black lines let me know!
--Flat: I'll color in the flats. If something's color isn't clear, I'll do my best to pick the most representative one (as is the case with my avatar's horns). One color BG or transparent.
--Gradient: I'll add gradients and some highlights. Gradients are 2 to 3 colors. Simple BG with 2 to 3 gradients or transparent.
--Shaded: I'll shade the character. Disclaimer: I usually only hand-shade the skin & other areas that need some pop (as is the case with the horns/hair streak). I'll also add some filters if you want.

You can also check out my art and animation over on my dA:
https://www.deviantart.com/eviepattenart/gallery

Prices:
Bust:
---sketch: $3
---flat: $5
---gradient: $7
---shaded: $10

Full-body:
---sketch: $10
---flat: $13
---gradient: $15
---shaded: $20

Bust animation: (animations range between 1 to 3 seconds long)
---sketch: $15
---flat: $20
---gradient: $30
---shaded: $40

Full-body animation: (animations range between 1 to 3 seconds long)
---sketch: $30
---flat: $40
---gradient: $60
---shaded: $80

Disclaimer: busts can be anywhere between head-neck or head-hips. Let me know if you want something specific between that. Feral busts are between neck-shoulders.
Disclaimer: full-bodies are anywhere between head to mid-thigh or full. Let me know if you want something specific.

--I am currently not offering icons or ref sheets, though I might make one for you if you ask.
--Art will come on a 2,000x2,000 canvas. If you want to put it on your profile or something, ask and I'll also send you a 500x500 version.

I've thought a lot about these prices, and I think offering for less is a self-scam. I priced them approximately $10/hr, though actually they're a bit cheap.
Payment through PayPal only, I'll DM you the link. I won't consider your commission valid until after payment.

Sylestian currency option:
I'm only offering things less than $10 in Syelstian currency, for the sole reason that:
$1 buys 100 diamonds.
The current exchange of diamonds to gold is approximately 1,000g for every 1 diamond.
Ergo,
a $10 commission would cost:
1,000 diamonds or 1,000,000g
a $7 commission would cost:
700 diamonds or 700,000g
a $5 commission would cost:
500 diamonds or 500,000g
a $3 commission would cost:
300 diamonds or 300,000g

If you have the currency, offer away, I do accept this form of payment. It's just ridiculous imo.

If you want art, fill out this form and ping me:

Subject: what you want! I will rarely accept more than 1 character in a single com. 2 characters max, an extra character costs almost double just because it's a lot more work.
Reference/description: images are nice, but I'll take a description as well (just don't make it super long haha)
Snidbit: tell me something cool! I'm always up for a joke, word definition, weird life fact, catchy song, etc.

Note: I draw only on Saturdays, and only for an hour or so. The time I get your piece finished revolves around how many other pieces I must do beforehand. I draw for people on other media platforms as well, so the cue may potentially be longer than the one listed below.

I stream my commissions! Come join if you'd like to see your piece created (I'll ping you when I'm gonna stream your com if you're interested):
https://www.twitch.tv/starnosedmoleskine
I stream Saturdays, starting at 9:30 A.M. Central, and lasts until I stop.
I can't see the Twitch chat while I stream, so I made a discord server:
https://discord.gg/CQXPdNF5rm

Cue:
void

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for lost artwork. If you did not save it to your device it's not my problem. I may not keep the files on hand, and they may not always stay in this thread.
DISCLAIMER #2: I reserve the right to post my art. I will most likely post your com (claiming you as owner ofc) to dA, and I may post them to Insta as well (though I despise Insta so perhaps not). That said, the art I make belongs to you. I will put my watermark on it, but I'll make it small.

Cheers,
-KW5

*edited 4/21/21 to make format prettier and added cheaper options.
Edited By Kronoswarrior5 on 4/21/2021 at 2:10 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/17/2021 at 6:14 PM Post #2
Hiiiii, hewwo OwO I don't think you'll remember me but i commissioned a really long time ago one of my ocs. Well. its been awhile and I'd like to commission him again now that his character is alot more established :)

I can pay for the fullbody, would you like to discuss this in pms?

https://i.imgur.com/RcjhLbQ.jpg the previous commission if youre curious which one it is lol, his design has changed a bit since then.
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 4/20/2021 at 8:49 PM Post #3
Wahhh haiii

I was locked out of my account and school's been insane so I didn't figure it out till just now my sincere apologies!!

And ofc I remember you ;D I had fun drawing Reuvin (I think that's how it's spelled haha it's been awhile...)

If you're still up to commissioning me I'd love to draw him again!
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/13/2021 at 9:22 AM Post #4
I don't like doing bumps so how about I just say something random and call it a day. Sounds like me anyway.

Locking your knees actually twists a bone in your leg, like a key in a lock. Weird huh?

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.