Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Birthstone Sylesties
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
AnnaHeartz
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 157
Posted: 2/9/2021 at 9:58 PM Post #1
It's been forever since I last made a design magazine and all my design magazine images got corrupted :(

But I'll restore them all little by little. In addition to that, I'll try releasing 1 set of designs each month.

Here's my first design for 2021. This is supposed to be for January. I'll release another one for February after this.

To see these designs in the Generator, type AnnaHeartz in the Generator's search box and choose the setting Added: At Any Time. Save your favorite birthstones! ^_^

Birthstone Sylesties

Garnet Aurleon (January) - Stone of Commitment

Red Garnet represents love. It revitalises feelings and enhances sexuality, bringing warmth, devotion, understanding, trust, sincerity and honesty to a relationship. Red Garnet controls anger, especially toward the self.

Its base chakra is the heart chakra.

Amethyst Griffi (February) - Stone of Peace

Amethyst's calming presence produces soothing dreams by bringing the dreamer more in tune with the Divine. This clarity and peacefulness also extends to the waking mind. Amethysts are said to help the mind flow freely in both mental and metaphysical dimensions.

The spiritual meaning of Amethyst is groundedness, tranquility, and calm. The literal meaning of Amethyst is not intoxicated Its name translates from the Greek word amthystos.

Aquamarine Ryori (March) - Stone of Courage

Aquamarine is used most often with the Throat Chakra to enhance spiritual communication and to clear communication blocks. Aquamarine helps to promote verbal self-expression.

In its healing and nourishing effects, the aquamarine can be compared to the moonstone. Because of its flowing, peaceful energy, aquamarine has a strong ability to help move, protect, and purify your own energy and thus aid emotional healing as well as deepen meditative states.

Diamond Vulnyx (April) - Stone of Purity and Perfection

Diamond is an emblem of purity and perfection, of invincible spiritual power, and it is the stone of commitment, faithfulness, and promise between husband and wife. Symbol of light and brilliance; unconquerable; treasures, riches, intellectual knowledge.

Diamonds also have the power to stop stress, emotional pain, fear, and protect the owner from negative energies. The stones have also been believed throughout history, to protect the wearer against thieves, fire, water, poison, illness and sorcery.

Emerald Kelpari (May) - Stone of Protection

Emerald stone has symbolized true love and abundant wealth. It has a striking green color that relates emeralds to the beauty of nature, hope, renewal, and growth.

Since antiquity, emerald has been a symbol of spiritual awareness, protection, love, and wisdom. Ancient Romans and Greeks believed it to be the representative of the Goddess Venus. Hence, they perceived this gemstone as a conveyor of hope and love.
Edited By AnnaHeartz on 2/10/2021 at 7:21 PM.
AnnaHeartz
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 157
Posted: 2/10/2021 at 1:36 AM Post #2
New birthstone designs will be posted in this thread everyday until it's complete.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.