Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > vorpar battle just seems impossible...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Blurse
Level 61
Threads: 13
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 8:47 PM Post #1
i got to the final boss battle but vorpar keeps doing the thing where he summons two water spirits and heals himself, he does this healing thing more frequently each time because the first time he did he had a little more than half his health, second time was a little under 2/3 health, and third barely 2/3 health, and so on, so it is this infinte loop of me damaging him a little and him healing each time, and i dont know what to do here
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 6:26 PM Post #2
Are the pets currently in your party (the Un-named vulnyx, Arcane, Rurla) the ones you are using for the fight? Or are you using a different team?
Blurse
Level 61
Threads: 13
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 7:50 PM Post #3
yes i am using the unnamed vulnyx arcane and rurla as my party
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 8:17 PM Post #4
Okay, so
1) Unassigned Proficiency points- Both Rurla and the vulnyx have an unassigned point to spend

2) pet elements- Typically with a double-attacker team it's either Light or Water as the tank, rather than Earth, since Earth can't heal teammates if needed, but I suppose it could work
Make sure the vulnyx is in slot 1.
Both Fire and Air are Attacker elements, and typically at lv60 are either 2attack/1dex or 3attack (leaning to 2/1, since both fire and air use critical hits to inflict their base attack's debuff, so they want that increased critical chance)
Agility is a Tank prof- it raises evasiveness and defence, so it isn't something that attackers really make use of (especially on a team with an earth tank), same with HP, though I think some people do like to have an HP point on all their pets?

3) equipment- at lv60, there are many good equips available to use. Failing all else, lv50 legendary equips are just about the most common legendary equip on the site (along with lv25 ones), as they're a possible reward from lv50 mission satchels
There's the lv50 Arena gear, but you need to have done a lot of Arena battles to be able to get them (I think they're not tradeable, though, sadly)
Lv50 mythical equips, a rare drop from the bosses in Dungeon of the Forsaken (these ARE tradeable, so they can be found on the broker sometimes)
And the starring role for lv60+ equipment, the Lost Grove equips. Even the weakest of them- the Exotic/ blue rarity- are extremely good, and they're typically easy to find on the broker, though sometimes a bit pricy.

The vulnyx should have a full compliment of Assassin or Warden gear (though Tidal Lord is also acceptable for an earth tank), to get the best Str/Agi bonuses
Rurla has two Str-type equips for some reason- he's a Fire element, so he wants Int/Dex, meaning either Evoker or Pyromancer gear
Arcane is an Air element, and he's the one most hindered by his current setup- three Evoker equips, one of which is his relic. Relics are vital to get right, as they give a huge boost to either Physical Damage or Magical damage (with only Disciple giving both, but they're usually a placeholder, as they don't give focused stat buffs at all).
Pets use the Damage stat relevant to their element to calculate their attack output, and don't use the other one at all, so a relic that boosts the wrong one is going completely to waste.
As an Air pet, Arcane needs either Myrmidon or Storm Caller equips

4) on Vorpar
Make sure to pay attention to his buffs and mana, so you can block when he is preparing to use Tsunami or his 50 mana attack .
When he summons the two helpers, you want to focus on taking them out asap, to stop the healing

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.