Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > How do I defeat king Desius?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Esc890
Level 72
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 88
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 11:23 AM Post #1
I'm trying to defeat king Desius or whatever in The forgotten tomb. any ideas how?
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 11:33 AM Post #2
Okay, so does he have any power ups? Well, we'll get to that later. FOr now, let's do your party.

Angel-
You need much better armor for him! I would give him Bolt's armor and Bolt's bracelet, which is currently on Esme.

Esme-
I would personally attune her to light.

Sunrise-
He's fine except his fluffy truffle band and brittle armor of the assasin.
Esc890
Level 72
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 11:34 AM Post #3
ok ty!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 5:08 PM Post #4
1. Did you do the seals correctly to activate them?

2. wait, the team you're using is angel/Esme/sunrise? They're massively underlevelled to fight in the forgotten tomb, if they are; the Tomb is the lv40 area and they're all in their 20s

3. the best equip they have between them is Esme's epic lv20 illusionist bracelet. I suggest going, grinding the team up some 20 levels, and equipping them with like, lv25 legendary gear? lv26 epic sanctuary of Saerielle town hall gear (although you might not have the town reputation to buy them unless you've spent a lot of time doing missions and/or quests at SoS)
(I'd rec higher level strong equips, but the easiest source of like, good lv40 gear is fest bosses. Lv45s can use equips from lv45/hard mission satchels, though (about half the equips you get from them are epic, and there's the rare chance of legendary equips from them))

4. Angel, as tank, needs Int/Agi equips (illusionist, primarily)
Esme, as a light healer, would want Int/Dex primarily (Evoker), with maybe some int/agi if you really think she needs the evasion
sunrise, as fire attacker, wants entirely Int/Dex (evoker)
Edited By Scathreoite on 12/14/2020 at 5:09 PM.
Esc890
Level 72
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 5:13 PM Post #5
no. Soooo.. I haven't done the seals. I'm trying to level my party pets up right now. I have lvl. 60 pets. and ok!
Solarstarlily
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/4/2021 at 10:00 AM Post #6
Can I also get some advice of what changes I should make to my party? I cant beat that guy either!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 2/4/2021 at 7:11 PM Post #7
Since you didn't link the pets you're using I will conclude it's the three currently in the team (if you have to ask for party/battle advice in future, linking the party pets is much appreciated)

Frost
(Water tank, I assume? Should be in slot 1. Admittedly she could be a water buffer on a light tank team? but I figure water tank/light healer is more likely)
Equips are all incorrect for a physical tank- you want Assassin equips (Str/Agi) (though the relic is at least a physical type)
Profs are technically okay, though I'd go 1str/1agi rather than 1HP/1str personally, since the evasion, defence, and speed agi gives is quite handy for a water tank

Whisper
(Assumedly Light Healer, presumably slot 2)
Equips incorrect (including the relic)- she's equipped as if she were an air attacker. She needs Evoker (Int/Dex) gear, not Myrmidon (Str/Dex) (though Illusionist (Int/Agi) is also acceptable for a light healer, especially on a team with a tank that can't Taunt attacks to itself where the evasion from the extra agi might be handy)
Profs on a light healer are best being 2int, though 1int/1dex is also perfectly viable

Nova
(Fire attacker)
Equips are Eh, does at least have an evoker relic. Fire Attackers should be purely Evoker equips.
Profs are preferably 1Int/1dex, could also be 2int, but as a fire pet the dex is quite important, as crits are used to inflict Fireball's debuff

Fighting a singular enemy like Desius, Fire isn't optimal compared to an Air attacker (fire being best at taking out larger mobs with its spread damage attacks to air's focused one-target damage attacks)
Also don't know if you Activated the Seals on the way through the Tomb
Solarstarlily
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 7:59 AM Post #8
Yes, Frost is water, slot one
Whisper is light, but she used to be air, slot two
And Nova is fire, slot three

Thanks for the tips, Ill try using a pet with the air element (Ill have to level them up first)
Also, how do I activate the seals exactly? Is there a certain order?
Edited By Solarstarlily on 2/5/2021 at 8:01 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 7:32 PM Post #9
the coded message that you have to solve gives you the order via different words (courage, alacrity, perception, and cunning- you're meant to solve the message, and then puzzle out which of the four stats each of these means, and when you find each one, translate the text to learn which of the four it is)
The pet you use to activate a seal needs to have a 'natural' stat (phrasing is roughly, 'those true to' the stat- it just means the pet's equipment bonuses aren't taken into account, just Base and proficiency) of over 200

>Spoiler zone<
>alacrity = agility
courage = strength
cunning = dexterity
perception = intelligence
<
>end Spoiler zone<

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.