Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Dungeon of the forsaken help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ryuux
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/10/2020 at 6:33 AM Post #1
Ive just managed to get past the dark elves, barely. Could someone critique my party, equip n stuff? tips are appreciated ^-^
Ryuux
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/10/2020 at 2:16 PM Post #2
ping~sorry!!
Edited By Starrytae7 on 12/10/2020 at 2:16 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/10/2020 at 6:15 PM Post #3
Is your team Stigma / Flame / Thunder?

I can't really say what a good team for the dark elves is, since which ones of the four types the three you fight is random each time you fight them, and I usually bulldoze them with my lv70 teams anyway.
However, looking at your team, definitely not something you want to fight Vierna with. What follows will be general team commentary mixed with vierna fight tips

> Fire is the worst element to take to fight Vierna. Because Fire hits multiple opponents with its base move, you're pretty much restricted to using quick attack with the pet for the first phase of that fight if you bring one in. You DO NOT want to be knocking out the undead Vierna summons. Not only are they infinitely spawning, she takes them out on her own... because she wants them taken out. She gets stronger for every one that goes down.
> that aside, you'll want to go full Pyromancer on Flame for the rest of the time, since an epic evoker equip just doesn't hold a candle to a pyro equip of any level, really, and as an Attacker he doesn't need Agility at all, he needs Dexterity to help get criticals to inflict debuffs with Fireball

> Your Air pet, Storm, has a full compliment of... Magic-type equips? More than that, a full compliment of Int/Agi equips? This is literally the opposite of what he needs as an Air Attacker- he needs Storm Caller, or failing that, Myrmidon. His base attack output right now is only 278.

> Given that Stigma is the tank of this team (I'd assume, since he's a Light pet), you'd probably want to skip out on the Dex equips and go full into Agi ones, as he doesn't have the attack ranks to back up his offensive output at this time

> Since you don't want to bring a Fire in due to how Vierna works, you'll probably want to go with a more typical tank/healer/attacker setup, if just for the Vierna fight (when you run into her, before you enter the fight proper, you can swap teams)

> Both Air and Fire use Dexterity- critical hits are needed to inflict their base attacks' debuffs.
> HP isn't a proficiency I typically use, beyond maybe one prof point of it on my Tank (that's just the way I play, what I find comfortable) but generally the tank is the one that should be taking the hits so attackers (and healers) can dedicate their profs to attack and dexterity

> some strategy tips for the Elves can be found here (and the next post down, which covers Vierna strategy)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.