Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > [SPOILERS] Seals in the Tomb?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/7/2020 at 11:13 AM Post #1
Hi,
I have read the transcription of the seals on a forum thread and now I'm not sure if I'm actually supposed to break the seals. If I am supposed to, I'm not sure how to do it. Also, I have already failed to open two of them, so is there any way to go back and try it again?

Lots of thanks,
Elyi

(P.S. if you could tell me as much as you can without spoiling anything, that would be great ^-^ )
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/7/2020 at 2:01 PM Post #2
you aren't breaking the seals, but activating them, which 'locks a piece of his spirit in another plane', weakening him for the fight.
In order to activate them, you need a pet who has the required stat for each seal (you find them in the order given, as it says- Alacrity, Courage, Cunning, Perception- and each one aligns with one of the four base stats. They are not in str>int>dex>agi order, you're meant to try to work out what each one is by the name of the seal. Some are more obvious than others)
The pet needs at least 200 in the stat without their equips being taken into account (thus being 'true' to the stat) to activate it (if you're using a computer and you hover over the active stat of a pet (eg. Strength: 700 (22 + 0), the active stat is the bit that says '700') it gives you a breakdown of where the number is coming from- how much from their base, their level, their proficiency, and their equips. (you do not need to remove their equips, it just doesn't count them)

when you get to a seal, you can go to Party and swap in other pets, refresh the explore tab, and use the swapped in pet (I think it sets you back like, one explore step? if you do that so you just hit 'go on' or whatever to get back to the seal? it's been a long time)
Edited By Scathreoite on 12/7/2020 at 2:02 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.