Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Join or buy -Read my bio if intrested a...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 12/6/2020 at 6:02 PM Post #1
Hello freinds if you are intrested i am selling a coulple pets their not really high rated quality but they can be made into something worth while i mostly selling Luffox s i am aslo selling Sylvorpas and a Zolnixi their will be others but i havent gone through all of them yet to see which ones i an selling away plez messege or pm if your intrested .

Also i am deciding to start a process where my freinds and ther people can sell me their pets for 10 and i will train them up to the level 70 later on the level will go up but for right now its 69 i will sell them back to you for 2,000 but if it takes you longer than 30 days to buy it back i will etheir charge 500 extra or relase them the 00 extra will depend on the situation also i will eventually be selling more high quallity pets and the will be a level 29 unless they are in the hatchery.For Further info or questions plez pm me .Also i will be working on bundle deals so look out for that !

I also will be looking for partners in both breeding and the leveling up
pets Thank you also if you see in my stables that you would like
breeded with one of your own i will buy for 500 them breed and
hatch the pet and sell to you for 500

I will make two threds one for the breeding one for the leveling and one for the buying also one for
questions .
Edited By Coffecreamer on 12/6/2020 at 6:06 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.