Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > In Need of 10k Choco Coins Task Help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 11/24/2020 at 5:01 AM Post #1
As this threads name may suggest, I have yet to complete the task to spend 10k choco coins in the fest shop. I'm now in search of any players who would be willing to help me out by sending me their choco coins and allowing me to purchase their item/s for them. I have no interest in the items in the shop and don't want to waste choco coins on something I'm not in need of and have no desire for, so thank you to anyone who offers to help ^^

I'd prefer to make some sort of trade to make this more fair, so for anyone who aids me in completing this task, I would be happy to breed you an egg from any of my sylesti if you're interested. Both of my stables are all themed sylesti except for the tab named 'Misc, Train' in stable 1.

Just ping me if you plan on sending choco coins and let me know what item you want, and if you'd like an egg feel free to link the pet or pair you want to have bred.

What I've Spent So Far
5,350 / 10,000

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.