Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > drama club
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mexfloral42
Level 10
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/22/2020 at 6:29 AM Post #1
hey there and welcome to drama club i am mexfloral42 and i will be leading the club!.....since drama club is a new thing i will explain what we do here you see ever month i will be thinking/coming up of a name for a role play drama then i ask people if they would like to enter my club?if they do i will give them a script to practice on and don't worry there will be auditions. This months audition theme is.....Halloween,since there is only a few days left for Halloween the theme of the audition will be scary themed if you guys don't understand you basically write your own scary story for the audition and practice it after that you perform your play on the audition if i like what you came up with i will let you enter our club and by the way audition day is in three weeks i am so exited to see if sylestia players are creative enough to get into this club?
Mexfloral42
Level 10
Posted: 10/22/2020 at 8:54 AM Post #2
hey guys its me again i just forgot to post the rules so here they are....
RULES
1.No bullying allowed if i see someone criticizing other people in our club they will be kicked out!
2.If somebody wants to audition for my club but forgets to write a script they can sadly not enter but they can enter the audition that we will be having next month so don't forget your audition script if you wanna join the club!
3.If you are sick and can't join our play please inform me first if you don't i will have to give you an absent mark on our attendance list
4.when i give you a script you have too stick with it if i see any body changing the script without asking me they can't attend the practice session for a three whole days so they will basically miss out on the script
last but not least......
5.make sure to have fun while your doings this because this club is for fun not stress..........
well i guess i will see you guys on the audition day.....speaking of audition day if some of the players out there are too buys and can't attend audition day i can give you early access audition but first you will have to inform me by sending me a message on my sylestia account which is mexfloral42.....anyways have a great day!
Danithegoat
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 10/22/2020 at 2:14 PM Post #3
Since this is a roleplay thing, it should be posted in the find roleplayers forum.
Mexfloral42
Level 10
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 8:24 AM Post #4
but its also a club so it can be posted on this forum too

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.