Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Jolynn's OC's (dont type here pl...
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 11/5/2020 at 9:42 AM Post #21
character name:
Maya

Species:
Moon Deer/Moon Elf

Deer Appearance:

Elf Appearance:

Bow Appearance:
Abilities:
Speed/healing/Depending on the moon she can shock her opponents with her bow causing them to loose feeling and control of there body for 5 minutes
Fandom:
(if they don't have one just put 'oc'): OC
Short backstory:
She was young when she ventured off to on her own, she is very jumpy and her talk is softer than a whisper since she had to teach herself, she wont tell anyone why she ventured off and she would rather keep it that way
Refrence/Visual aid:
Above/ she can change to a deer/ in her deer form she is very fast but as her elf form she is half the speed
Edited By Jolynnnarry on 11/5/2020 at 9:43 AM.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 11:06 AM Post #22
Name:Alice
Sexuality:Strait
kingdom:Light Kingdom
personality: Shy/ helpful/ sweet/kind
Appearence(pictures only its easyer for me^^)
Flaws:Easily distraced
Fatal Flaws: none
Good or Evil: Good
Spirit animal appearance:
Backstory:She has been quiet since she was a baby to be honest, it was very hard to hear anything from her, but the only thing that will get her to talk is anything sweet, she loves candy and other things that will make her feel like her teeth will fall out but just because you gave her candy doesnt mean she will bow to you, she only takes orders from her parents
Other:

Name:Rub
Sexuality:Bisexual
kingdom:Dead Kingdom
personality: Quiet/sympathetic/strong
Appearence(pictures only its easyer for me^^)
Flaws:Looses her temper sometimes
Fatal Flaws: none
Good or Evil: Evil
Spirit animal appearance:
Backstory:She used to bow to the fire kingdom, she loved it there and wouldnt change it for the world, but one day she was captured while on duty and weakend, the Queen from the undead kingdom has brainwashed her and used her for battle shes the only reason they are still surviving and the reason the forest kingdom is burnt
Other:
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 10:00 PM Post #23
Name: Eva
Age(16-18):17
sexuality:strait
Weakness:Lack of water
Appearance:
Pronouns:She/her/her's
Backstory: She was left behind when her pod left, she has learned so much from humans but tries to keep herself hidden she missed her parents and wants to see them again but doubts it she has always wondered what it feels like to have a human as a friend
Other:(N/A
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 1:14 PM Post #24
Name: Olivia
pronouns: Her/she
Ability/affiliation: She has the ability to heal other around her but it takes mental and focus to use her powers on others she can remove poison close open wounds big or small and if she really wants to she can heal lifes, with her power comes the power to create shields from the earth the cover the wounded as others battle while she heals or just to keep them safe
Pic/description:
Bio:Ruby is nice, loyal, quiet, but she can be very aggressive and sassy sometimes, its a trait that runs threw her family i guess, but she try's not to show it, its very hard to gain her loyalty but when you do she will be very protective of them but once you break that bond it will be harder to gain it back.
other:She has armor for whenever she needs it making it easy for her to help out.

(tail part that clicks onto the back and wraps around opponents and helps her kill them when she needs it)

Edited By Jolynnnarry on 11/23/2020 at 1:15 PM.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 6:59 AM Post #25
buying and breeding auction rules!

Auction Game Rules
1. You may only have a bid on as many as you want
2. Each Bid requires a Bid that is more than the starting price! you cannot bid the starting price.
3. Every active player must have the gold to place a bid. if you do not have the gold to place that bid please do not bid
5. In order to place a Bid, just simply ping me with your ID, pet you want, and your price the form will be below
6. All Bids are final. You cannot request a refund after a bid so bid at your own risk.
7. Once the Eggling Auction ends, the people with the highest Bids on each Eggling will win that eggling

Breeding Request Game Rules
1. You may have as many request as you want
2. Do not request if you do not have the gold
3. Every person who request a breed request will receive the Eggling that day and will also pay the fee, the cost will be under the pairs
4. please ping me with your,Id, the pair you want an eggling from
5. no refunds will be handed out
6. dont complain if you did not get the traits you want
7. these are all event pets
Edited By Jolynnnarry on 12/14/2020 at 6:59 AM.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/24/2021 at 2:00 PM Post #26
bump
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/11/2021 at 11:37 AM Post #27
Ello!!! Here is a themed offspring raffle and sell, You can either put tickets in for an offspring or auto buy is for the price listed under the pairs!! Follow the rules below and Enjoy!!!

Rules:
1. No rudeness allowed here!!!! Be nice or your not allowed to come back into my events!!!
2.No REFUNDS please do not text me for a refund because your pet does not have the traits you want so buy at your own risk
3.if you auto buy you have 10 days to retrieve your pet! If you don't I will seek it
4.if your getting put in the raffle you will be having a limit of 12 tickets you can put inn each raffle and they all cost 500g
5.fill out the form correctly or you will not be counted for and out into the raffle
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/12/2021 at 2:06 PM Post #28
1.I am encouraging you to have fun with your characters and even make them a bit of a joke if you want! But in most roleplays they have to be serious!
2. Original characters only, please! No copying of any sort of I will call you out on it.
3. There will be some negativity aloud. Just don't make it into a giant scene without permission, there is a death so no being upset.
4. Romance is allowed, but please, if it gets to far take it to PMs
5. No character limit since your characters will die.
6. Please use proper grammer it annoys me when I can't understand your sentence, and please use quotes when people talk
7. I will control major plot points; if you have suggestions, feel free to say.
8. 2 sentences per reply at the least.
9. Respect the other players, I don't need any issues. But if there is take it to the PMs and argue there I'm not trying to have the rp go off task Because of an argument, if it gets to be to much bring it to me
10. Please don't join then leave! It won't be fun to any of the other roleplayers.
11. Do not control other people's characters it ticks me off Sometimes I don't know about anybody else but this is a rule just Incase someone is to shy to say
12. Characters must also fit the aesthetics or I will retain the right to decline their form.
13. Roleplay passwords will be in the rules so if it's not in your form you will not be accepted Because then I will know you did not read the rules
Edited By Jolynnb on 3/12/2021 at 2:07 PM.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 9:57 AM Post #29
Name:Nell
Wealth status: (Your status affects your 1 item and clothing but comes with a buff and a debuff) Kinda rich/kinda poor/in the middle
Appearance: (Written or picture):
Personality: Shy-kind-stammers ALOT, like Nonstop, she is Honest but likes to sugar coat things
Strengths: she is really smart,
Weaknesses: but she has really bad anxiety
Chosen alteration: (ANYTHING. GO NUTS): she is known by pink rose by her looks and her soft personally/she is 50% Serval which comes from her blood line, her mother doesn't have it since it skips a generation
Chosen item:a bow with no arrows
Chosen outfit:(first outfit)
Fatal flaw:her anxiety gets the best of her
Backstory: Doberman
Other:
How active are you:all day
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 4/23/2021 at 6:13 AM Post #30
Bump
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.