Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Sylestia Times Group Article Submission...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Soulshard
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/8/2020 at 5:33 PM Post #1

hello! welcome to the Sylestia times group sarticle submissions! hmm.... thats a bit of a mouthful. lets just call this thread 'S.T.G.A.S' for short. this is where you go if you want an article in the times about your group! you can also apply to have a service talked about, for example you had a free leveling service, we would try it and rate it, then say why we rated it that in the article! if you want to have something of yours featured, just ping Limor and they can sort you out. to apply, just fill this small form out!

name of group, service, etc:
what you do (service):
what pet/society (group): (vulnyx, nixi, vene, etc)
mascot: (the Ryori Romp have ella)
who you want to be interviewed:
other:

and thats it! feel free to contact one of our staff here at the times if you need help with anything. if you wish to look at the times, click the link below.

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86085
Edited By Soulshard on 10/9/2020 at 7:13 PM.
Frawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 53
Posted: 10/10/2020 at 2:19 PM Post #2
This is a COPY of what I already sent you.
And frankly, it's already been edited.

Vibrant Vorpas!

~*~*~

When did you start to think about this group?
The Sylvorpa fan club was originally conceived by SpaceElf1 (Spelf) in August 2015 when they realized that a handful of us faithful Sylvorpa-lovers were already cross-breeding, trading, and sharing our successes via PMs. This was shortly after the "Guilds, Groups, Clubs, and Services" forum was created. After a round of PMs to check interest, Spelf lead the charge with a vote on what to name our fan club, and the first forum post was made! Founding members included myself, SparklingGanymede (inactive), Celuwen (inactive), Swirl, Taptothebeat, Zevria, SerenityEather, and Soltra8.

Are Sylvorpa your overall favorite Sylesti?
Absolutely! My starter pet was a Sylvorpa when I started playing back in 2014. At that time, the species looked very different! After the Sylvorpa revamp, I became even more interested in breeding them. It was also a time when themed pets became tagged, and the first festival zones began to offer them in abundance. Since then, I have played for years solely devoted to collecting and breeding themed "seamonkeys" (an affectionate nickname used by some VV! members). Currently, I own less than 10 pets that are NOT 'Vorpas...and nearly two thousand that are.

What was the original purpose for the Vibrant Vorpas group?
Our original purpose was to bring together Sylvorpa lovers in a more communal way to trade, breed, buy & sell, and (let's be honest) brag a little when we have a particularly shiny pet. To that end, the forum group has been incredibly successful! We still have new members joining that have played for years and never knew they could participate in our Sylvorpa-centric community. I'm proud to say, we count over 80 members in our fan club and have a very active posting base.

What is your favorite theme?
Wow, so hard to choose...
One of my favorite themes is the Lake Spirit Sylvorpa! The contrasting colors don't clash, and the color scheme has little in common with other themes, making it stand out more to me. Although, if I were picking my favorite theme from the 6Vs I've bred, I'd have to say that my 6V Smoothie is my favorite completed project theme.

How many Sylvorpa did you have when you created this group?
When the group was created, I think I was only collecting/breeding Emperor, Tyrielle's Minion, and Black Toad Sylvorpas...that was still likely dozens. My collection has certainly grown since then!

Do you think you should have done something else?
No way! As a member of Vibrant Vorpas! I really found my niche in this game. It took being part of a like-minded group to encourage me to improve my skills at breeding, to become more critical of trait selection and color combinations, and to better understand the buyer/seller market for these pets. Because of my experiences with the VV!s, I feel like I have been given the tools I need to be one of the site's top Sylvorpa experts! Not to mention, it feels great to be part of an in-group that gets excited, collaborates, and supports its members.
I also feel that our fan club has given more worth to the Sylvorpa species. Because we have created a market for them, the prices of tamed tagged Sylvorpas has steadily gone up over the years. We've successfully created game economics-shifting demand for this pet, and I find that very interesting!

~*~*~

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.