Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > [Closed 'til August!] Xedite's A...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #1

Shop Status:

Busy. I'm going to be slowly working through things here, sorry for the super long delay!

Heya, I'm Xedite.
I tried this art shop thing here before but I honestly burned myself out hard because I didn't price my art properly and put too much pressure on myself, so let's try this again under some better terms. I'm more than a bit rusty but I'm definitely after some practice and the motivation to kick myself to draw again, so let's get to it.

Some quick rules/guidelines:
1. I have the right to refuse anyone or any request I feel is outside my skill level/interest to complete. There are times I really just don't think I can do a good job with a character or don't like the subject matter and would like to avoid embarrassing myself trying.

2. As I am chronically ill and a full time college student majoring in the homework overload that is computer science, I will only be taking one slot at a time.

3. I will not draw or make anything against Sylestia's Code of Conduct. This includes hate imagery, NSFW, etc.

4. I will only be taking one piece from one person at a time to save my sanity. Sorry.

5. I will take payment at the end to ensure I can uphold my end with my schedule and inconsistent mental/physical energy.

6. I may or may not work first come first serve. This entirely depends on what I feel most comfortable drawing at a given moment. I will let you know once I've started your piece and provide a sketch image for approval before finalizing.

7. I may use your commission as an example of my art. If that makes you uncomfortable, let me know. I also usually don't keep local copies of art saved long term, so if you need copies, you are on your own to host them in a safe place.

8. Don't take credit for my art or otherwise edit it without permission. I will be signing it. Don't remove that either. I have a toyhou.se, so if you post anything up there, you can go ahead and credit to me, Xedite.

9. Ping me when submitting a form. If you don't ping me, I probably won't see your post.

10. If you've read all these, you should totally give me a song suggestion to listen to while making your piece. ;>

I am primarily a pixel artist, but I am trying to greatly improve both my digital and pixel art. My style can be somewhat inconsistent/stupidly experimental so I'll provide examples of various things I can do here:

What I will draw:
Humans
Humanoids
Monsters
Anthro

What I will draw, but am not the best at:
Sylesti
Ferals
Robots/Mechs
Complex Backgrounds
Complex Shading
Curly Hair/POC Hairstyles
Multiple Characters**
(**within reason. max i'll allow is 2 since all I can do kinda are couple poses x_x)

I will not draw these:
NSFW
Gore/Candy Gore
Anything hateful
Realism*
Vehicles*
(*sorry, I may consider doing these later, I'm not confident in my ability to draw them yet)

Edited By Xedite on 3/22/2021 at 11:43 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #2
like half my images in this thread are broken so: here's examples of my art here. recent stuff is in recent posts, etc etc

if you're after a particular style, let me know, but i'm usually pretty experimental depending on my energy and motivation to do a piece

things'll be pay what you want and generally I'll put more time into things if i get paid more
yeah
Edited By Xedite on 3/21/2021 at 3:08 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #3
Completed Things:
Edited By Xedite on 5/6/2021 at 9:29 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #4
Current:
[Closed until after Art Fight (August)]

Literally like half this thread probably, if you're on Toyhouse, you might be able to shake me down to draw for you for practice here if you're after free art of any sort because I like you Sylestia people.

Queue:

Pinglist:
Edited By Xedite on 5/6/2021 at 9:05 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #5
Order Form:

Payment & Total: (Amount in Gold/Diamonds. I follow current Sylestia gold to diamond exchange rates for diamond orders.)

Medium of art (Traditional/Digital/Pixel Art):

Background (Please describe if yes):

Character reference/Description (Detailed descriptions and images are best for me to work off of.):

Anything else? (Include pose details and any other important info for me here):

Music:
Edited By Xedite on 3/21/2021 at 3:08 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 3:22 PM Post #6
Order Form:

Payment & Total: 10k tip (gold)

Medium of art (Traditional/Digital/Pixel Art): Pixel

Art Option: Experimental

Background (Please describe if yes): No

Character reference/Description (Detailed descriptions and images are best for me to work off of.):

The one on the left. (Art by Soundbbabe)

Anything else? (Include pose details and any other important info for me here): Prefer standing.

Music: Time Machine by Waterflame
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 3:43 PM Post #7
Oooh, this character looks really interesting. I'll definitely add you to my queue. ^^
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #8
Thank you so much!
RaCrystallizedWyvern
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 351
Posted: 10/22/2020 at 10:31 PM Post #9
Would you be willing to Draw this

Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 5:16 AM Post #10
I can certainly try after my schedule frees up a bit since I'm dealing with midterms atm. Is there anything in particular you're after?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.