Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Make me feel better?/ Can you relate?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Princesspaige
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 56
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:20 PM Post #1
Ugh, I am soo upset. Why? Because I had this one nixi that I just loved, But I got a really good offer on her, so I sold her, And then the person who bought her, turned around and released her into the wild the day after they bought her from me! Ughh!

Has this ever happened to you guys, or have you ever sold a pet, and then the person who bought it sold it for more money the day after? If so could you tell a little story about it, like what you sold
Princesspaige
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:46 PM Post #2
Found another one of my pets being sold for 15 times the price that I sold it for :/
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:53 PM Post #3
There was a thread quite awhile back discussing such a sentiment about pets being bought and sold for higher. s:
I remember there was a reasoning that the pets were untested, and once tested, they sold for more.

I know there are users that just want to make gold by trying to buy cheap pets then sell for higher. It's unsettling for me to see pets sold by players who weren't the original owners. xD;;

There's also the case of time. How long has it been since you sold the pet, what was the pet used for, and why would you think the pet would be released?
And also, if you sold him/her, technically, the buyer should have all rights to whatever is done with the pet. x: Sometimes, a "good price" for you might be lower or higher for another player.

I like to think that each player will do what they want just to get ahead for their own benefit, whether a pet is undersold or released. It's why you should think hard about some of your pets, so you have no regrets letting them go. x:

I feel bitter about it sometimes, but just gotta think twice. If I really like a pet, I'll try to keep it. If I can't afford to have anymore pets, I'll stop myself from having what's more than necessary.
Princesspaige
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:55 PM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9219&page=1#3
Author: Flute
Time Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:53 PM
There was a thread quite awhile back discussing such a sentiment about pets being bought and sold for higher. s:
I remember there was a reasoning that the pets were untested, and once tested, they sold for more.

I know there are users that just want to make gold by trying to buy cheap pets then sell for higher. It's unsettling for me to see pets sold by players who weren't the original owners. xD;;

There's also the case of time. How long has it been since you sold the pet, what was the pet used for, and why would you think the pet would be released?
And also, if you sold him/her, technically, the buyer should have all rights to whatever is done with the pet. x: Sometimes, a "good price" for you might be lower or higher for another player.

I like to think that each player will do what they want just to get ahead for their own benefit, whether a pet is undersold or released. It's why you should think hard about some of your pets, so you have no regrets letting them go. x:

I feel bitter about it sometimes, but just gotta think twice. If I really like a pet, I'll try to keep it. If I can't afford to have anymore pets, I'll stop myself from having what's more than necessary.
Yeah, I understand what you're saying.
Txphoenix
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 8:12 PM Post #5
was your disappointment from choosing to sell the pet or from the fact that they made more money from the pet than you did. I wonder at the one they released people have told me there are certain breeders that will release pets rather than share them to keep a "corner on the market" for that type of pet or mutation or gene. If you really like a pet do not let the offer of gold sway you in the future play this game in a way that makes you happy and brings you enjoyment :) and don't waste time over past regrets life is too short. I hope that you can find more pets you love and have lots of future fun here with the rest of us.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.