Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 52
Posted: 8/22/2020 at 4:13 PM Post #1
Edit:
I Now know the ultimate project goal: to get 2 pairs of interbreed-able themed lighs of every theme and make them publicly available to breed. The reason I want to do this is so that at any given point in time, as long as the person owns at least 1 of the theme ligh they want, they can get a 6v in a few generations, no matter how old the theme in question is.

I have 4.5 themed alot projects I am currently working on right now:

Project #1: lavender corn snake: currently in phase one acquiring more lighs I have all the lighs I need, for the time being, I can always ask around for breeding If I mess up some where

edit:

I was thinking something along the lines of this for my corn snake project, but I just want a v6, so any of these genes will be a bonus

project #2 moonlight lune
Edit: I have figured out what I want to do for this project:
g1: faded glowlight
g2: silky
g3: pansy butterfly
m1: cosmic moth antennae
m2: firefly
m3: cosmic moth wings

This one is going to be expensive because I am going to have to buy greaters and nulls for it(~2600d and 28000s in total)(there are no vis of what I want on sale) AND I eventually want to max stat this one (~5320d +500 of stable) for a grand total of 8420d + 28000 scales (ouch). so this one is going to be on a little pause, possibly until the next diamond sale.
Edit #2: I have put this project on the back burner due to all the greaters I need. Mind you, it will get done, just not yet

project #3 fig wasp: I have all the lighs I think I need atm, Not sure what genes I want on it other than petal wings and life line armor. Might just get some full vis and rake in the breeding money, don't know yet

project #4 raspberry lemonade
This has three parts:
A v6 vis (very close) this one is going to happen next generation
B g1,g2 can be anything, g3 magma runes, m1 life line armor, m2 petal wings, m3 dual horns
this one will take a while but I am steadily working towards it (I am getting closer everyday, working out the petal wings and life line armor into it now)
C get 4 unrelated phase B and max stat it( this will take forever) (this one is going to cost ~5320d too, so it will be placed on back burner when the time comes)

*new project(hopefully)*project #5 Midnight Rose Lighira
g1: appaloosa
g2: faded outline
g3: magma runes
m1: line line armor
m2: petal wings
m3 :quad horns

(why are all the older ligh themes so pretty *cries*) I don't know If I can even do this project anymore, but dang it, I'ma try If you have any lighs of this theme in any of the genes listed, hit me up I am very interested . I am also thinking about max stating this one too, but a again, back burner
*Edit*: technically I can do this theme(doing to be hard and possibliy not what I really want in the end) but unless the person with the faded outline gets back to me or I get luck during black friday, I am going to need to find a different gene 2( faded outline came out after this theme was released)

project #6 Anthias Lunemara
An old moth project that I am on the cusp of finishing, Not the prettiest I will admit, but when I is finished I will breed better genes onto it (this themed is really old, so no newish genes for it(I think anyway))

(like I said not the prettiest, but I can always breed better genes onto it when I finish the v6 in the next generation(hopefully)
Edit: I have revamped this project to make it look nicer look here to see more details

side projects(aka, super back burner)
#1 summer night fae: super pretty, I have a couple of unbred and unmutated tamed, I am saving this project for when more m2's come out( I don't really like the non-wild ones so I am going to be biding my time for this one)
#2 Snowy Night Fae: samething here, I got two mutated caught's here and I am just waiting for new m2's to come out

#3 unnamed ryori generator project:

A maxed stat project I am thinking of doing, but I will be only for much later(it is not themed) they are super pretty, but is is kinda hard to sell non themes, so I will only do this if there is enough interest
(if there is it will be placed on back burner)

#4 unnamed ligh project:

same issue as the ryroi one, nothing more to say
Edited By Scarlitskys on 10/18/2020 at 8:12 AM.
Soulshard
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 55
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 9:40 PM Post #2
how do you have so much time and stable space? *awe*
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/19/2020 at 9:17 AM Post #3
Updated~
soo many things to work on, so many back burner projects
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2020 at 8:23 AM Post #4
you can just call me the ligh lady at this point because here I go again

Minor projects:

6v Fire Lily:

I am very close to getting a 6v of this, so getting a unrelated pair won't be too too hard. genes are not set in stone here other than petal wings

6v Spring Sky:

same place as this one, just as close, although I think I like this theme more

6v Mountain Spring:

Did you know that there is no 6c/v of this theme? well that is about to change! Now the genes are not set in stone atm(they can't be in stone because of relation issues, this is just a possiblity of the end product, not the end goal) but it is in the works!~
due to the naturally high stats of this theme, I might even max stat it too

6v Patriotic:

so close on this one too, just a couple more generations until I get a 6v pair

4v Heavenly Nebula:

Not sure how long this one is going to take, but looking at it's naturally high stats, I might just max this one too

6v flower power:

*not final genes*
these guy's weren't that popular this year, so are going for cheap. I am going to start the now while the going's good. It is not that often when you can buy your entire needed stock for alittle over 100k
Edited By Scarlitskys on 9/25/2020 at 6:40 AM.
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2020 at 8:46 AM Post #5
Ligh themes I am going to try to get my hands on: (let me know if I miss any pre-tagged)

Ancestral Deity

Blazing Fireworks

Burgundy Petunia managed to yoinked some cheap full genes off the AS (9/26/20)

Cherry Cordial got a good lady today, shouldn't take long for a full 2 sets

Celestial Lights

Coconut Mocha

Chocolate Fudge

Flaming Parrot Tulip

Flower Power starting 'em now while they're cheap

Ghostly Hallows

Gingerbread Cookie

Haunted Hallows

Harvest Day

Halloween Night

Glowlight Oasis

Hungry Alligator

Leprechaun

Life's Breath

Lion Scallop

Mahogany Teakwood

Misty Lily

Muddy Water

Serene Shores

Solar Eclipse

Starburst Nebula( this one is brand new(2020 summer mag cat) so I am going to have to wait a bit for this one)

Starry Night these guys seem popular, so i was able to pick up a full gene (carry+vis) and breed it with some full gene ladies on the AS.

Storm Guardian

Summer Journey got super lucky today~

Swamp Creature

Tidepool

Twilight Deity

White Peach

Winter Morning

Winter Pine

Winter Wedding
Edited By Scarlitskys on 10/1/2020 at 7:46 PM.
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2020 at 1:29 PM Post #6
I might be moving that ryori project off the back burner because i like it so much

nah, need more ligh space. back on the burner ya go~
Edited By Scarlitskys on 10/1/2020 at 7:45 PM.
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/25/2020 at 9:34 AM Post #7

I got two really good girls from my first batch of eggs, so It looks like a v6 is just around the corner (fingers crossed). Once I get a v6, it should be easy to prune the genes I want out of 'em. Sad about the faded outline g2, might have to settle with tiger for the time being
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/25/2020 at 6:33 PM Post #8
6v starry night:

as stated above I got lucky and was able to snatch up a full gene male and was able to breed him with a few full gene ladies. next generation I should be able to make 2 unrelated pairs. I am not really looking for genes on this one, almost anything will look nice. Variety is the spice of life after all

I might be cooling it with the incoming ligh projects, but I have a few projects finishing up soon enough so that will free up some space
Edited By Scarlitskys on 9/25/2020 at 6:35 PM.
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2020 at 8:56 AM Post #9
6V Burgundy Petunia:

yesterday I was able to yoink a couple of full gene ladies, so it shouldn't be long for me to get a unrelated pair. I don't know what the genes I want to use yet, but that can always happen later
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/27/2020 at 7:29 AM Post #10
Updates on the babies:
Patriotic:

forgot to mention thus one, but the other day this girl hatched~ next generation I should be able to get the first 6V I need out of four

Mountain Spring:
my Mountain Spring ligh hatched today and here are some of my highlights:

this one is going to take a little while to complete. hopefully I can come up with enough stock to complete it, that being said, this theme only came out last year, so fingers crossed that happens~

Heavenly Nebula:

My first full carry! there seems to be good stock in the AS of this theme in full gene, so a full 2 pairs should be just around the corner :D(plus she is female)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.