Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Egg?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zikitty
Level 30
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/11/2020 at 9:17 PM Post #1
What's the chance of getting an egg from the Trollsblight Caverns?

I've already gotten two. (Technically three, but I didn't get the first one, I "dropped the egg")

EDIT: 6 eggs? wow.
Edited By Zikitty on 8/13/2020 at 2:01 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 8/11/2020 at 11:30 PM Post #2
Low-ish? Generally you get battles rather than eggs, but the eggs themselves are nothing special in any case.

Eggs found in the first two regions are a random regular species excluding lune and kelp, random colours, wild-caught/very low stats, and generally have between 0 and 2 tp (they have the same rarity ratio chances as the region you found the egg in- 0-2 in region1, 0-4 in r2).
Typically they just take up stable space then get released, since they aren't likely to sell for anything (so I don't think most people pay attention to the actual 'found an egg' rate of those two regions)
(sometimes you get lucky and the egg contains something that looks okay, but the majority are just the same as the countless wild pets that you had no inclination to catch and thus KO'd.)
(also unlike the wild pets you actually need to get them gene tested to know what their tp-count is)

(The third region+lg and fest zones have actual maps that you walk around with 'nodes' where things spawn, so obviously you know ahead of time if it's a nest. They can also be any regular species, +neph in region 3+lg+fest zones, +ferrikki in lg+fest zones, +seasonal fabled in appropriate fest zone, and any rarity

Rarity/tp count chances in region 3 (excluding lg) are the same as wild, but that still includes the chance of legendary and mythical, unlike r1+2. In fest zones all eggs are Themed and thus are rare rarity/2tp or higher, and in lg non-themed eggs are guaranteed either epic or legendary, and themed lg eggs are guaranteed to be rare, epic, or legendary rarity.)

Basically, if you want random non-themed generation 1 eggs, you're better off buying from the scale shop, since you can guarantee how many TP the egg has by the price (I have a thread about the price range-tp count ratio of the eggs sold in the scale shop)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.