Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Sylestia in each zone?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Giraffe
Level 72
Threads: 68
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 11:58 PM Post #1
So I wanted to know if anyone knew what sylestia were available to capture in each zone. I was just hoping to finally find a nephini at some point in the wild but didn't know how far along I need to be to find one.

Thanks for the input!!

~Giraffe~
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 12/20/2013 at 1:54 PM Post #2
Nephini can only be found in festival zones and the 3rd region. Same for Lunemara I believe. Kelpari can only be found on/near water in the 2nd zone of the 3rd region and festivals. Lighira, Ny'vene, Ryori, and Puffadore can not be found in the wild. Lighira were only found during the Summer Festival. Ryori the Fall. Griffi can only be found in the Winter festival. In the new zones Sylvorpa appear to only be found in/near water. All other pets can be found everywhere. Look at their descriptions on the Generator page to find out if they're found more commonly during the day or night.
Neongalaxy
Level 37
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 10/28/2014 at 4:59 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9136&page=1#2
Author: Talyn
Time Posted: 12/20/2013 at 1:54 PM
Nephini can only be found in festival zones and the 3rd region. Same for Lunemara I believe. Kelpari can only be found on/near water in the 2nd zone of the 3rd region and festivals. Lighira, Ny'vene, Ryori, and Puffadore can not be found in the wild. Lighira were only found during the Summer Festival. Ryori the Fall. Griffi can only be found in the Winter festival. In the new zones Sylvorpa appear to only be found in/near water. All other pets can be found everywhere. Look at their descriptions on the Generator page to find out if they're found more commonly during the day or night.

I have a question about finding nephini in the fall festival zone are they just this hard to find because the mojo contest is going on, are they in certain places, is there bait...... idk
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 10/28/2014 at 9:11 PM Post #4
they are just very rare, and thus very hard to find. It's up to luck. There's no tricks to getting a nephini except to keep exploring and searching and hope you find one. The only place you won't find one is in the water.
Neongalaxy
Level 37
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/29/2014 at 2:57 PM Post #5
Thanks, I figured they were rare, but some people were saying they had bait witch threw me off.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 10/29/2014 at 9:52 PM Post #6
lol. We like to say things like that. =P Sometimes it seems to work. xD

Like I'm holding a lantern now, because I was hunting lunes for the mojo lunes, and couldn't seem to find them. Then I was joking that maybe if I put an aeridini in my party, the flower would attract the lunes better. Another user told me holding a lantern might be better, since they're more like moths, so they'll be attracted to the light.

So I changed my avatar to one holding a lantern, and I got 3rd on the board for the lunes. xD

Pretty sure there's not much difference an avatar item makes in finding/catching pets, but we like to think that way. =P

It's probably the same for people saying they have bait for the nephs.
Neongalaxy
Level 37
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 9:40 PM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9136&page=1#6
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 10/29/2014 at 9:52 PM
lol. We like to say things like that. =P Sometimes it seems to work. xD

Like I'm holding a lantern now, because I was hunting lunes for the mojo lunes, and couldn't seem to find them. Then I was joking that maybe if I put an aeridini in my party, the flower would attract the lunes better. Another user told me holding a lantern might be better, since they're more like moths, so they'll be attracted to the light.

So I changed my avatar to one holding a lantern, and I got 3rd on the board for the lunes. xD

Pretty sure there's not much difference an avatar item makes in finding/catching pets, but we like to think that way. =P

It's probably the same for people saying they have bait for the nephs.

It does make since.

They do need to make bait though at least for the nephs that was impossible I don't know how that one person got four.

Thanks for explaining that :)

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.