Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Interactive Thread for Spectral Pier
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 10:37 AM Post #61
The Draconians seem to be particularly interested in the fish you head in your Snack Bucket! The first sticks its nose into the bucket to try to snatch one and run, and is rewarded with a scathing hiss from another of its kind. This Draconian, with a displayed, slightly fluttering webbed fan across its each side of its body, seems to back away and disappear. A handful of others, in a mix of navy, aqua and even teal coloration stood nearby, including a lightly webbed pastel one who'd shooed off the other, hoping to be rewarded with a snack. The webbed Draconian that had been shooed off returned moments later, with a white rose in its scaly jaws. It sticks out its neck, offering the flower to you.

Will you..?
A: Accept the White Rose, but shoo of the pastel one?
B: Refuse the white rose, and reward the pastel one with a Fish?
C: Accept the White Rose, and reward the Pastel Draconian?
D: Refuse them both, and Keep Looking?

(Note: Accepting items from Draconians put that item in your Inventory for later use :>))
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 10:48 AM Post #62
You see several of the critters lift their heads to look at you as you approached, and a few of them pulled away from their brethren, their eyes half lidded as they were still a little sleepy, but perking right up at the thought of food. These draconians were wingless, for instead of wings they had long spikes sticking out of their backs! One of them, who had awoken but not moved, not only sported the same spiky features but also some neatly curved horns atop its head.

Congratulations, you discovered the Sandy Dunes! Buying a compass on your next adventure will allow you to find this area again!

Will you..?

A: Offer the snacks to the two draconians in front of you?
B: Offer the snacks to the larger, horned Draconian surrounded by the rest?
C: Offer something out to the two in front of you, but also toss something over to the horned draconian?
D: Turn back?
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 10:51 AM Post #63
The watching draconians are so focused with their racing companions, they don't even notice you at first. One, directly in front of you, is spooked by your sudden appearance and jumps up with a hiss, drawing several questioning eyes to you!

Do you..?
A: Offer your White Rose to the spooked creature?
B: allow to to continue being upset- there are plenty here, right?
C: Give it your White Rose and then Walk Away?
D: Turn back?
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 10:52 AM Post #64
I toss something to both the two in front of me and the horned one.
Rosegold
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 11:00 AM Post #65
Smiling I accept the White Rose, gently tucking it away. Nodding at them both I throw a snack as a reward to the pastel draconian. I soothingly pet the webbed draconian also giving them a small snack, making sure they know I'm not mad, but am pleased with their apology.
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 11:03 AM Post #66
The Draconians are happy to accept the offerings, and the horned one breaks away from the others- and approached you! It tries to climb up your shoulders, and it rewared with a light sack on the nose from comfortable Eventide. The silly Draconian hadn't been much help this adventure, but will surely try harder next time! You all return to your fancy boat, and... oops! There isn't enough room! Your Fancy Boat can only safely hold up to three Draconians, and you've brought four!You could still try to brave the journey back with all of them, but there's a chance the boat can't take it- in that case, one of your new Draconians may fly or swim off off of the boat and onto shore!

Do you..?
A: Brave the waters anyway, and pray the sky stays clear?
B: Shoo off the trio of new Draconians?- one or ALL may leave because of this!
C: Climb into your Fancy Boat, and see if the new Draconians are willing to squeeze in with you?
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 11:05 AM Post #67
I pray to the gods for clear skies.
Primarina
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 11:13 AM Post #68
Offer my White Rose to the scared Draconian
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 12:08 PM Post #69
The Draconian ancestors must be pleased by your praises! Theres nothing but clear skies and smooth sailing as you return to Marissas Pier. Your Draconians are slightly annoyed by the cramped journey, but as they stretch their wings on Marissas pier theyre quickly settling down into your Draconian Cave.

This is the end of your journey! Your cave will be updated shortly.
Kiwisyrup06
Level 10
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 12:15 PM Post #70
The draconian appears hesitant for a moment, but then accepts your White Rose with a happy trill. The critter proceeds to clamber up onto your shoulders, pressing its snout against the crook of your neck.

Will you..
A:Return to your boat with this draconian resting upon your shoulders, and head back to Marissas Pier?
B:Oh, have you changed your mind? You can choose to leave this little critter behind, if you wish.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.