Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Cactus's Recipe Book
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:21 PM Post #1
Welcome, welcome! If you don't know me, or didn't know this about me, I love to bake and cook. Even simply making toast is fun for me, though I don't do that very much now because I'm really into fruits at the moment.

I'll try to sort the recipes in some sort of order, might be what type of food they are or by alphabetical order but for now just bear with the messiness please >.<

ALSO, please keep in mind these recipes come from someone who thinks making a sort of fudge textured mixture of chocolate milk mix and almond milk is the best thing since powdered peanut butter
Edited By Cactustoesss on 7/24/2020 at 12:27 PM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:24 PM Post #2
Dips

Maple Peanut Butter Dip
We all love peanut butter, if you don't I respect your opinion but just know you're wrong, and you can never go wrong with peanut butter. Now, I don't know when I came up with this but it is the best thing to dip bananas, apples, carrots (yes, carrots), and even breakfast foods such as waffles pancakes, and french toast into!

Ingredients
-- 2 tbsp peanut butter
-- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste, whatever floats your boat. It's your dip, do what you please with it)
Directions
1. Get your peanut butter and maple syrup (my family stores both in the fridge so if you do the same I suggest microwaving your peanut butter to warm it up a tiny bit)
2. Put peanut butter and maple syrup in a little dipping dish and mix until it's combined
3. Add a little drizzle of maple syrup on top
4. Dip and enjoy (or microwave until runny and pour on top of breakfast foods mentioned before)

Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip
If you don't like peanut butter you guys are gonna just want to leave, I an obsessed with it and honestly.. It probably makes up 40% of the food I consume. Does this sound gross? A bit but let me tell you, I ate the whole batch last time I made it. And guess what? You can find out what you can do with this recipe in a later post :)

Ingredients
-- 2 tbsp peanut butter
-- 1/4 cup yogurt (or more if you don't want it to be as peanut buttery)((I use vanilla yogurt but I'm sure plain would work well too))
-- 1/2-1 banana (all this does is thicken the mixture, if you'd like it to be a bit more runny then exclude this part)
-- chocolate chips (optional but very strongly recommended)
Directions
1. Gather your ingredients, duh
2. Make sure the peanut butter isn't too solid *glaring at the organic peanut butter in my fridge*
3. Put the ingredients in your blender, or bowl to mix them if you don't have a blender/food processor
4. Mix/blend until it's smooth and a nice beige-ish color
5. Pour into a dipping dish and eat with fresh cut fruits (such as apples, bananas, maybe even carrots if you'd like)
Edited By Cactustoesss on 7/24/2020 at 12:47 PM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:24 PM Post #3
Frozen Treats

Peanut Butter Yogurt Bites
Told ya you'd see them again soon. These are the best, you can even give them to dogs because they're completely dog friendly!(unless you add chocolate chips, then shame on you if you share with a pet)

Ingredients
-- 2 tbsp peanut butter
-- 1/4 cup yogurt
-- 1 banana
-- 1 tbsp almond milk (or normal milk, this just helps keep the mixture smooth and I mean come on, who doesn't like almond milk)
-- chocolate chips (optional but recommended unless you plan on sharing with a pet, this it is strongly not recommended)
Directions
1. Gather the ingredients, I hope you guys see the pattern here (assuming you're reading all the recipes)
2. Put them in the blender/food processor/bowl and mix/blend them up
3. Once it's a nice thick, smooth consistency pour the mixture into a rectangular container and stick in the freezer for a few hours or until solid (you can even go wild and put it in popsicle molds)
4. Enjoy the deliciousness with a friend or family member (pets count as friends and family)

Raspberry Sorbet
I ate this while typing this whole thing up actually, tastes like a hot summer afternoon spent walking in fields and taking pictures of whatever you find.. and raspberries of course. I haven't tried this recipe with any other fruits but if you do please tell me how it turns out because sorbet is so so good!

Ingredients
-- 3 cups frozen raspberries (if you can pick your own and freeze them that'd be great but if not don't fret, it will taste very similar with store bought berries)
-- honey (to taste)
Directions
1. Gather your.. you know? Okay fine, on to step 2
2. Put raspberries into your blender or food processor, you'll need it (you may also need the help of some warm water to help the blending process along, if this is the case just add half a tablespoon at a time so you don't make raspberry water)
3. Once smooth add in the honey, or not if you prefer a more bitter sorbet, and blend once again
4. Pour into a container and stick in the freezer, not for too long or it will be hard to scoop out. (it wont change the taste or anything but speaking from experience, unless you want to be banging a container on the counter and stabbing it with a knife to get a chunk, you might want to keep an eye on it. or have a microwave on hand)
Edited By Cactustoesss on 7/24/2020 at 1:01 PM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #4
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #5
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #6
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #7
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #8
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:25 PM Post #9
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2020 at 12:26 PM Post #10

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.