Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Project Breeders United~
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:06 PM Post #1

You walk onto a room the see a girl holding onto an Aeridini. "Hi! I'm-" then she noticed an Aeridini in the distance drizzling a liquid onto an egg. "Hey! Wait! Don't use the prisma.... philter yet."
She quickly grasps the other bottles on the floor and tosses them into a bag. "Sorry about that. They love boosting their children's stats. Ugh, well, that's a wasted prisma. They're so hard to buy these days... Anyways, I'm Ruby Rackoff. Welcome to the project facility, where projects come alive!"

Rules:

1: In order to participate, you must have done/am currently working on a project.

2: Be nice. If you aren't, you might as well bust your tail out of here.

3: Don't beg. Other players are allowed to donate items, but begging will not be tolerated.

3: If giving advice, add at least one positive thing. We're not perfect, so don't rant at another player for wasting a prisma or something.

4: Please update your joining form. Why? Because you will have a wishlist and your current/still alive projects on there.

5: On your form, have your favorite fruit somewhere to show you read the rules.

6: Please ping me with changes to your wishlist, username, prefixes, etc. Thanks in advance!!!

7: Don't make me add a new rule. I hate doing that.

Form:

Username:
User ID:
Pinglist?:
Prefixes:
Current Projects:
Completed Projects:
Retired Projects:
Wishlist:
Anything else?:
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 6/8/2020 at 12:17 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:13 PM Post #2

Beaubuddyz's ID is 141350. She is currently working on Riverwarden Zolnixi's and Other Projects. Feel free to check them out! She has no completed or retired projects. She would like advice, philters, gold, diamonds, dyes, and anything else you think would be helpful for her projects. As the creator of this club, she will not ping herself, but is okay with others pinging her.

Animaspectra's ID is 126180. They are currently working on Green Thunder Sylvorpa, Pastel Hyacinth Nephini, Vivid Bloom Vulnyx, many dye projects. Feel free to check them out! They have no completed Projects but they do have a RE Lup pair. They have retired their Breaching Orca project. Animaspectra would like Dyes (for Green Thunder Sylvopas), Pets with genes/muts (For Breaching Orca Qitari's), Pastel Hyacinth Nephhini's with Mack Snow, Fairy Runes, Spectral Wings, and/or Autumn Harvest trait(s), Vivid Bloom Vulnyx's with any ethereal trait(s), Gold ( for Stable Space), and unsure if Prismas/Mana Philters/Health Philters will be needed for Pastel Hyacinth Nephhini's and Vivid Bloom Vulnyx's though they will be appreciated, and Magical Pies for all projects. They would like to be on the ping list.

Miroh's (A.K.A.: Fynn or Ares) ID is 141006. She is currently working on a Max-stat dyed spectral and a skull mouth rikki.Feel free to check them out! She would like Gold, Diamonds, Pet Dyes, Genetic Mutators (Greater, not Lesser), and High-stat Spectrals. She would like to be on the ping list. Also, she/he/they request not to be called Stryker.

ByteMe96's ID is 139032. Byteme96 is currently working on a 6vis Coconut Sands Ferrikki, and a Max Stat 6-Vis Nevermore Aurleon! Feel free to check them out! Byteme96 has no completed or retired projects. Bytme96 would like a Coconut Sands Ferrikki with Gene 3 and at least 3 Visible Traits, any philters, diamonds, and gold for stable space. Bytme96 would like to be on the ping list.

Fanta1380's ID is 134046. Fanta1380 is currently working on a 4v Angelic Fire Dancer Lup (at 2v2c stage), 4v Demonstalker Ryo (beginning stage), 4v Heavenly Nebula Ligh (on hold), 4v Solar Champion Qit (at 3v1c stage, this batch of eggs has a chance to give me the final pair :3), 6v Mystic Skullmoth Rikki (Off to a good start; bred some rikkis with all traits), and a Max Stat Rolling Thunder vene project (Gen 3). Feel free to check it out! Fanta1380 has completed a bunch of dye projects ;-; 'I used to be rubbish at breeding and tried to avoid it as much as possible xD but then I started some breeding projects ^ and realized that it wasn't that bad lol x)'. She has a 4vis Heavenly Lighari Project that is on hold. Fanta1380 would like Magical Pies, Prismas, Gender Swap Philters, Dias, Gold, Skullmoth Rikkis with at least 6 trait points She would like to be on the ping list.

Cian's ID is 20578. Cian is currently working on a fallen tree Lupora (twin projects), clover field ferrikki, Charmin forest/spring victorian, and an alternate version of the valentine laced raincloud max stat ( Feel free to check it out! Cian has completed a ton of projects! You can view them from here. She has not retired projects and would like to keep it that way. Cian would like Pet Dyes mostly, but she is also working towards getting a few spring blossom trait disruptors as well so help with those is also greatly appreciated. She would like to be on the ping list.

Hiraeth's ID is 37969. Hiraeth is currently working on a max 4v demonstalker ryo (gathering traits; 4c so far), max 4v natureguard aeri (prisma-ing), superstat 6v mistwarden aeri (gathering traits; 6c so far), max 6v summer meadow nephini (prisma-ing), max 6v dyed summer meadow nephini (prisma-ing). Feel free to check them out! Hiraeth has completed a non-max PB 6v summer meadow neph, and a
non-max PB 4v natureguard aeria
She has a nephini project that she retired. You can find her project thread here.Hiraeth would like greater dyes, prismas, gold, diamonds. She would like to be on the ping list.

Auria's ID is 74820. Auria is currently working on a Lantern Glow Ferrikki. Feel free to check them out! Auria has no completed projects. She has a Starry Night Zolnixi project that she retired due to inexperience and lack of interest. You can find her project thread here. Auria would like Tips/Advise, Stat Boosting Philters, Gold/Diamonds for Stable Space and Philters, Exceptional Test Kit, Exceptional Infertility Kit. She would like to be on the ping list. This is her first project and designing a new theme was too stressful, so she used the existing Lantern Glow design. Auria would love to hear what everyone thinks of the traits she picked.

Silverkitsu's ID is 68713. Silverkitsu has several projects that you can find here, and she is also working on getting a pair of every majestic theme!!! Feel free to check them out! Silverkitsu has several completed projects; you can find them all here. She no retired projects at the moment. Silverkitsu would like prismatic philters, philters of gender-swapping, a PB spring moon aeridini, a PB autumn moon aeridini, a PB ember peacock griffi, a PB ethereal vulnyx, and a PB wooden twilight zolnixi. She would like to be on the ping list.

Ogammy's ID is 134201. Ogammy is currently working on an Ethereal Moon Sylvorpa, Camo Zolnixi, and a Galactic Angel Ryori project. Feel free to check them out! Ogammy has no completed projects yet, but I'm sure he will soon!!! They no retired projects at the moment. She is going to have Aurora Zolnixi, Faded Sunlight Lumemara, Sky Guardian Aurleon, and a Hot-cocoa Kelpari project in the future, so be on the lookout for those! He would like color philters (Dyes), gender swap philters, and essences. They would like to be on the ping list.

Marichoness's ID is 135234. Marchioness is currently working on an Oriole and Spring showers Nixi's, , and her Marian Project (also Nixi). Feel free to check them out! Marichonesshas one completed project! She has no retired projects at the moment. She would like Advice! lots of it. And dyes and philters (including amnesia). She would like to be on the ping list.

Alstoxen's ID is 127133. Alstoxen is currently working on a Charcoal Sketch Aeri, and an Un-named Aurl. Feel free to check them out! Alstoxen has no completed projects at the moment. She has no retired projects at the moment either. She would like Aeri essences, Dyes, Gold, Diamonds, and things I need to max stat stuff I want to max stat the CS Aeris once I Finnish them (that's not going to be for a long time I'm bad at this). She would like to be on the ping list.

ArrancarWyvern's ID is 131590. ArrancarWyvern is currently working on several projects! Check out his project threads: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=90338, and an [url]https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86201. Feel free to check them out! ArrancarWyvern has completed a Vampire Spectral. He has no retired projects at the moment. He would like gold, diamonds, prismas philters, and magical pies. He wants to max stat the CS Aeris once he finishes them. He would like to be on the ping list.

Animallover966's ID is 125087. Animallover966 is currently working on a 4-vis max stat natureguard aeri. Animallover966 has no completed projects yet. She has no retired projects at the moment either. She would like anything helpful, such as diamonds or magical pies. Stat boost items are appreciated! Gold is accepted. She would like to be on the ping list.

Lovador's ID is 135516. Lovador is currently working on a 6vis Aurleon, Bulbori, Morkko, Kelpari, Qitari in stable 2 which will be her first project on a 6vis, she got to look through this thread for the final designs and all of her projects. the 4v will be themed like the Grim Rose Ryo (she thinks this is already done but she loves the four traits on them, the same as a 4vis Obsidian-Ice Nomad Vulnyx and how they look), a mix bread of the 4vis Cupid's Angelic Puffadore and Cupid's Broken Heart Puffadore(Kind of like forbidden lovers). She also wants to do a Cute Witch Zolnixi themed on each Hogwarts house. Lovador has no completed projects yet. She has no retired projects at the moment either. She would like any Pet Dyes (For my Hogwarts projects), the traits for the one that said 6vis, any philters. that can boast their stats., any essence, nullification, and gold and dias to buy stable or tabs or the things that I need for projects She would like to be on the ping list.

(Pending)

Bellaviper's ID is 65266. Bellaviper is currently working on a budding kelp, and daydream nyvene. Bellaviper has completed a nightwing lupora, and a spectral vene She has no retired projects at the moment. She would like Any variations of budding kelp she doesn't have. She would like to be on the ping list.
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 2/15/2021 at 7:02 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:14 PM Post #3

Beaubuddyz, Animaspectra, Miroh, Byteme96, Fanta1380, Cian, Hiraeth, Auria, Silverkitsu, Ogammy, Marichoness, Animallover996, Lovador
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 2/15/2021 at 7:04 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:14 PM Post #4
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 2/22/2021 at 9:40 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:15 PM Post #5
Rsvd
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:15 PM Post #6
You may now post!
Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 10:29 PM Post #7
Username: Alison280
User ID: 114443
Pinglist? Yee
Current Projects: Holly Tree Fae, Constellation Luff (essence), Un-named essence project collab with Kvalc, Flying Squirrel Luff, etc
Completed projects: None, they pretty much failed
Retired Projects: Uhh none
Wish list: Luff, Qitari, Aurleon Essences. Flying Squirrel Luffs (ask first), Holly tree fae (ask first)
Other: I pretty much only started them a few weeks ago, and they are my first ones. Might need some advice :P

I am so tempted to send the whole Aeridini oceans sunset outfit but at the same time I want to keep it ;w;
Edited By Alison280 on 5/29/2020 at 10:32 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 8:54 PM Post #8
Read the forst post again. You're missing something.

Wait do you mean by your temped to send the entire Aero Sunset set over???
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 5/30/2020 at 8:56 PM.
Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 9:45 PM Post #9
Erm, I think you just added that.

Yeah, lol. Maybe on your birthday if I knew when xD
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 9:26 PM Post #10
Thw prefix part, yes. But there's something in the rules...

Lol, really?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.