Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Virtual arena
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Defunct81762
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/10/2013 at 7:24 PM Post #1
how to play:
PM ME A CHARACTER (please don't try to customize the character itself...) with a weapon (or weapons), stats, and a fighting style that you created and title it "Arena Submission", along with a total of 24 points assigned to your stats, each stat may only have a maximum of 10 points in it. (if you've played fallout you know exactly how the stats work) I will then take control of the characters and have them fight (think of watching two AI characters fight from soulcalibur or something) after I'm finished with the sim I'll post a play-by-play of the fight, I will do this every so often so there could be like 10 fights in one day or there could be none.

Weapons:
I am extremely lenient about weapons including the fact that they can be something like these or these (start at 6:00) basically if you can think it, I'll accept it as long as it works. (Ex: you couldn't have a sniper rifle that turns into a knife) If a weapon doesn't work ill simply pm you the section about your weapon back and you can change it so it's acceptable or you can redo the whole thing, Ill also allow dual-weapons as long as it would be possible to actually use them. Also your strength will help you use the weapon effectively (I'll Pm you if the weapon you want would require more than 2 extra points of strength)

notes:
1. If anything is majorly wrong with your character I'll Pm you about it.
2. you may re-enter with a different character if killed, however you must wait a few battles before doing so.
3. I will likely adapt and change things later
4. Pm me if you have any questions at all ;)

acceptable Weapons:
blunt or bladed melee weapons, firearms, magic, explosives, psychic powers, slowing down and speeding up time, framiliers/summonable entities, transformations, mechs

unacceptable weapons:
godhood, total time control, immortality, mind control, generally unbeatable things

Stats:
Strength- your overall physical strength, used for melee combat also allows the use of larger weapons.
Intelligence- your overall mental strength, used for magical combat and common combat knowledge.
Accuracy- your overall ability to strike or shoot a target, used for melee and ranged combat.
Agility- your overall ability to attack and move quickly, used to attack faster and dodge more attacks.
Perception- represents your overall ability to predict enemy actions, used to judge how your enemy is going to move or act.
Response time- represents your overall ability to respond to enemy actions, used to quickly dodge or recover from an attack.
Edited By Luxordz on 2/20/2014 at 1:11 PM.
Defunct81762
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 1:12 PM Post #2
bump

Im board so im gonna attempt to revive this...
well no revival then lol :P
Edited By Luxordz on 2/21/2014 at 4:19 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.