Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Animal Control [Sylesti Catching Service...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 1:53 PM Post #1
Heyo! I'm Coda. I'm a returning old user. While I'm not uber invested into this game, I do like battling and buying artwork. I though that it would be fun to start a catching service. A catching service is one or multiple people who will catch Sylesti for other users. The Sylesti will be tailored to you, and unless otherwise specified, will always have at least one visible trait.

Rules
-If you have insufficient funds, I will hold the pet for three days before selling or releasing it
-No complaining about pets bought for you. I will spend long amounts of time looking for the right pet. Please don't refuse it because of one color
-Only two pets may be requested at one time
-I reserve the right to refuse a request
-Be polite to myself and everyone within this thread

Please fill out this form! Right now, only the regular form is available. The seasonal form will be available during events only. Please fill out a form per Sylesti you would like caught.

COST: Trap price + Difficulty Price*

*Difficulty Price will be determined by the time spent to catch the pet. Easy-0k Medium-3k Hard-5k Insane-7k Impossible-10k+

Regular
Username:
User ID:
Breed: Aurleon, Bulbori, Draeyl, Faelora, Ferrikki, Kelpari, Luffox, Lunemara, Lupora, Morkko, Nytekrie, Qitari, Sylvorpa, Vulnyx, Zolnixi
Visible traits:

Seasonal
Username:
User ID:
Breed: all
Visible traits:
Tagged?:
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 1:54 PM Post #2
reserve

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.