Roseartcorgi
Level 47
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 10:33 PM Post #1
my current party isnt doing it for me, they are a mess lol
slot 1

slot 2:

slot 3:

idek what im doing with this set up, im so lost, should i restart and start with new pets? if so what pets? XD
i dont know how to link everything so you can see there armor and whatever.
Thank you so much for your help!
Edited By Roseartcorgi on 5/3/2020 at 10:35 PM.
Sawbill
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/5/2020 at 1:13 PM Post #2
First of all, your offensive (fire) should be placed in the last slot. They can't take much damage with low health and no healing abilities other than Mend. Place your tank (shadow) in slot one. Tanks usually have lots of health and abilities to heal, which helps your party survive longer. I don't see your third party pet anywhere in your stables. Can you please give me the link?

Also, I suggest using pets with better base stats. Tamed pets usually don't have great base stats (unless the pet is from the LG). I recommend using majestic themes or max stats, since their stats are naturally better than most pets. It won't help a whole lot, but will improve your chances of defeating enemies without taking too much damage.
Edited By Sawbill on 5/5/2020 at 1:16 PM.
Roseartcorgi
Level 47
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/5/2020 at 4:20 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88685&page=1#2
Author: Sawbill
Time Posted: 5/5/2020 at 1:13 PM
First of all, your offensive (fire) should be placed in the last slot. They can't take much damage with low health and no healing abilities other than Mend. Place your tank (shadow) in slot one. Tanks usually have lots of health and abilities to heal, which helps your party survive longer. I don't see your third party pet anywhere in your stables. Can you please give me the link?

Also, I suggest using pets with better base stats. Tamed pets usually don't have great base stats (unless the pet is from the LG). I recommend using majestic themes or max stats, since their stats are naturally better than most pets. It won't help a whole lot, but will improve your chances of defeating enemies without taking too much damage.

i got some help from someone so i have new pets in my party,
slot 1: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4883024
slot 2: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5349299
slot 3: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=46439
do you think that looks about right?
Sawbill
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/5/2020 at 4:52 PM Post #4
Yep, it looks good!
Edited By Sawbill on 5/5/2020 at 7:48 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 9:57 PM Post #5
Ash: Fine. Equip type is good, Lv25 gear is maybe a little low for lv40 pets, but at least it's legendary
Profs should be fine

Darner: Has an unattuned prof point (put in either Int or Dex)
Would probably make good use of Evoker equips (Evoker = more dex = higher crit chance. Crit = more damage = more heal-return for the party. Illusionist gives Agi, which raises evasion, which isn't quite as useful on a light healer)

Atlas: Nope
3/4 equips are Evoker, including his relic. He Needs Myrmidon. Relic needs to be replaced with Myrmidon, or failing that Assassin, asap, since he needs a Physical Damage type relic.
Also has an unattuned prof point (put in Dex or Str)

(Damage Type is important, since pets use their Damage stat to calculate their attacks from. Water/earth/air are Physical/Str, Light/Shadow/Fire are Magical/Int.
Pets do not use the damage type that is not aligned with their element at all.

Damage stats are calculated as "Half the correlating Offensive stat + Relic"

Atlas's Relic gives a Magical Damage boost of 135
Atlas does not use the Magical Damage stat
Atlas's Damage stats are
Physical Damage: 125
Magical Damage: 204

All Atlas's damage is being calculated from the Phys. Damage stat: 125.
If he had a Myrmidon relic that was the same level/rarity as the evoker he has, he'd have a Phys. Damage stat of *262* instead, which would more than double the damage he's currently dealing (and that's just calculating the Damage boost and 5 extra points to the Str stat changing a myrmidon RELIC would give, not factoring a swap in the other two Evoker equips he has.))

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.