Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Wolfkingdom's Themed Charity Closet
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Rakshadoodle
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 85
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #1
Welcome to Wolfkingdom's pet store. We sell themed Luporas, themed Morkko, Themed zolnixi, and 1 themed puffadore for sale. Everything in the store is at a reasonable price. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. !!Donations are always appreciated so I can make more stables!!!

About the Store
I breed themed pets and then sell the ones that are need of a home. I breed themed pets so then people can have themed pets and they aren't as expensive. My themed pets will most likely cost less than 5,000 gold. Some themed pets are worth like 15,000 but not mine. I try to make it easier for beginners or people who really want themed pets. I don't just breed themed luporas. I breed themed Morkkos, themed Zolnixis, and currently breeding with a non-themed Lupora.

The hatchery is where most of my sales will be. If you want any eggs or babies please PM me or fill out this form. If there aren't any for sale in the stables, check the hatchery. I don't put my babies or eggs on sale so you will have to PM me if you want one.

Eggs cost a little more because you don't get to know what their genes are right away until they hatch. its 250gold+

Username:
User ID:
Link:

Donation(any donation will be used so I can buy more stables for the upcoming babies)
FYI: I am not the kind of person who uses your donation for evil!!!

Username
How much gold:

(If donating put an item on for trade and send the trade to me putting the item worth on however much you are donating....)

Thank you for your donation(if donated), thank you for buying from Wolfkingdom's Store
RaCrystallizedWyvern
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 351
Posted: 5/16/2020 at 1:54 PM Post #2
hi can you breed your tiger lily lupora with this one lupora]i will pay your price and the breeding feeusername: ArrancarWyvernid: 131590
Rakshadoodle
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 85
Posted: 5/16/2020 at 2:21 PM Post #3
My tiger lily is not ready for breeding. On this forum, you will see what are available to breed https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89134

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.