Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Willing to try something new...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 80
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 9:38 AM Post #1
This has turned into my plot library so please PM me if you are interested in roleplaying...
I repeat
DO NOT POST ON HERE

Thank you! I do G/t fantasy with heavy magic. I prefer at least 2 well done sentences per response and really would rather you do third person. If you become very into G/t then please tell me. I am leader of an amino full of G/t roleplayers and am always happy to have more ppl on board!

Plot I have in mind:

You wake up to a strange world, it's dark and smells very musty like rotting wood. As you make your way around you start to hear talking, the voices are loud and powerful they seem to shake the very floor. You eventually make it to where the sound was coming from, a small hole in the wall just big enough for you to fit. As you start to peek out you see dragons, one of them notices you and you immediately duck back. All you could hear was a faint conversation in another language. After awhile it goes silent and the sound of footsteps recedes and you decide to check if they are gone. Instead of seeing a kitchen you see an eye...

We can start at any part of the plot I just wanted to make sure that you understood somethings like:
-The tiny/human wakes up inside the wall
-The tiny/human is from a world like ours so this isn't a normal occurance
-There are two dragons talking but the interaction is going to be with only one of them
-The dragon has never seen a human, in this world they are mythical creatures
-Regular flora/fauna are mythical creatures but there are still bears, deer, cats, dogs, ect.
-Only the dragons and other mythical creatures depicted as giants are giants

If there is anything else that needs cleared up just tell me! I prefer third-person
Edited By Dragonhooman on 4/22/2020 at 7:16 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2020 at 7:08 PM Post #2
New plot:

After living under the rule of a massive (insert species) for sometime now you don't even notice the changes in law and living quality. Even though the (insert species) has improved housing, medicine, and even the economy. It is a world of fear and dread. Whenever you reach age 69 you are taken to the (inset species)'s castle, no one knows what happens to you, most speculate they just kill them all. Well, one day (your character) is down at the town's farmer's market buying food for themselves. There has been an increase in guards/police and they think nothing of it. Until a someone bumps into (your character) as (your character) goes to confront them they are already gone, all (your character) sees is a glimpse of their cloak as they turn the corner. As (your character) catches up they notice the cloaked figure's tail. (your character) and the figure are in a back street now, where almost no one it, around the edge of town. (your character) stops them and yells at them, they fall to the ground holding one of (your character)'s groceries they'd taken when they bumped them. (your character) stares in shock, it is the (insert species)'s own child run away from home and now they want (your character)'s help.

We can start at any part of the plot I just wanted to make sure that you understood somethings like:
-(your character) is whatever species, gender, sex, setuality, personality, ect. you want
-(insert species) is whatever we discuss cause I don't really wanna go with a dragon this time
-The city is in a circular layout
-Past the city limits is a magical world with little town here and there
-This is a magic filled world
-(insert species)'s kid/my character is smaller than (insert species)
-No they aren't furries -m-
Edited By Dragonhooman on 4/22/2020 at 7:20 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2020 at 7:20 PM Post #3
Lab roleplay:

A world just like our own, except one big difference, a slime has escapes from a lab near (your character)'s cabin they are staying in. The creature is injured though and can barely move. (your character) is sitting by the fire sipping hot tea when they hear a thump outside. (your character) goes to check it out, only to find some kind of moisture on the grass near their doorstep. That's when-
*End of Transmission*

-(your character) is whatever species, gender, sex, setuality, personality, ect. you want
-I'll be the slime, it doesn't matter what gender you prefer cause my slimes are genderFLUID
-No magic, just like modern day United States
-The lab ppl are hunting the slime so there might be some chase
-Slime can take different forms
-Slime does have weaknesses so this isn't an OP character
Edited By Dragonhooman on 4/22/2020 at 7:22 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2020 at 11:13 PM Post #4
The sea is a dangerous place, (your character) learned that on the fateful day they ran into a (insert species). Every movement (insert character) made seemed to be unpredictable and ever so intriguing. (your character) couldn't help but start getting close to them, starting with small things like fixing wounds and leaving food. (your character) soon forged a bond with (insert species), realizing how happy it made them that they didn't eat (insert species).

This one was kinda a twist, I really liked it idk if you guys will. Buuuuuuuuuut if you do want the roles to reverse that's fine. This is again, G/t, so if you want to be the (your character) then they will be a much larger ocean creature.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 3:26 PM Post #5
The wind howled from behind (your character), the bitterness of the harsh cold seemed to echo like angered screams of the dead, seeking revenge on (your character)'s poor body. As (your character) makes it up a cliff they see it, a small cave in the side of the mountain, they sprint for it but the snow was too deep causing them to sink. Unable to escape (your character) starts to give up hope on finding the cure for their (insert family member). Just then a sharp pain appears in (your character)'s wrist as they are pulled out of the snow. A large white beast with blue-ish markings on it has it's teeth clamped onto (your character)'s wrist. (your character) kicks it in the face, causing it to let go, and runs into the cave...

-(your character) is anyone you feel like using
-The white beast with blue-ish markings is my wendigo, Achak
-There will be some gore probably
-Yes... he has hands... no... he's not good at using them
-Just to add some sort of goal (your character) is trying to get medicine from the top of the mountain
-The mountain has legends of people disappearing so already sets the atmosphere

Achak
Edited By Dragonhooman on 4/24/2020 at 6:13 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/24/2020 at 11:41 AM Post #6
The freshly fallen snow muffled (your character)'s footsteps as they ran, gaining on the small mouse who seemed to almost sink into the snow as they ran. As a cat, (your character) knew they were gonna catch up, but on the inside they started to doubt they could eat it when they did catch up. Stuck in their own head (your character) almost stepped on the poor thing which had fallen down, now they had to do what cat's do best...

-(your character) is suppose to be like a warriors oc
-The mouse is my little black and white mouse, Maze
-There will be some gore probably
-The mouse shall speak, there is no avoiding it
-I just want to say idk anything about warriors so this mouse's knowledge will be as good as mine

Edited By Dragonhooman on 4/24/2020 at 6:14 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 9:39 PM Post #7
While out hunting with your friends one night they disappeared. You spend the whole night looking for them but all you find are strange tracks, they look like a dog's but much too big. Later on when you encounter them in town they just blow it off and tell you they had to go to the bathroom. You doubt it but decide not to go hunting with them again. Instead you take (random person you are not attached to or care about...) and hear the growls of a large animal near by, there are more tracks and you hear a loud scream. YOu look back and there is a huge wolf eating your hunting partner.

Things to know:
-I am the werewolf! It will either be Cassity or Liam so don't worry about genders
-Idk much about hunting
-The wolf won't hurt your character too much, like a broken limb probably
-I'd rather we start in the woods with random guy
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/5/2020 at 9:38 AM Post #8
A knight goes out to slay (insert beast) hearing of it's aggressive nature and torturous tendencies. But as they come upon the beast they notice a look in their eyes that stops the knight dead in their tracks... hunger. They came at the wrong time and they knew it, as the knight ran they heard the creature get up to chase them. The creature took no time to catch up, but missed when it swiped at the knight, sending them down into a hole the creature can't reach them and being knocked out...

I just wanna start at the end here and can be whichever character you'd rather.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 7:23 PM Post #9
(Your Character)'s money has run dry and now they are forced to take the only job they are qualified for... getting rid of the local church's gargoyle. Normally this would be an easy task since most gargoyles were pretty compliant, but this one is different. It is headstrong and angry. (Your Character) really needs the money to continue their journey so reluctantly they accept. As soon as they go inside they feel it's eyes immediately on them, even though it's nowhere to be seen...

This is just for fun, ultimately the story will revolve around where (Your Character) is trying to get to.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.