Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Tips for Vierna's Shade?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 1:52 PM Post #1
Okay, so I can get past Vierna, but her shade KILLS me. It shouldn't be a problem for me, but for some reason it is.

Any ideas/tips?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 4:28 PM Post #2
when fighting Vierna, avoid killing her 'allies', just focus on Vierna (I personally like using elixirs to get my mana up faster to use stronger attacks.)
Don't use a fire pet
You're meant to like, pay attention to what turn number she changes to Shade form on, I guess, because every set number of turns she drains part of your mana to use for herself. I think it's every four or five moves? (although admittedly I have completely forgotten anything about the matter because these days I can finish the fight in about 8 attacks)

Is your team Astrid / Apollo / Freya? Because if it is, part of the reason you'll be having trouble is because their equipment is... extremely poorly set up.
Astrid has two fine equips, and two uncommons. Uncommons bad. Uncommons have extremely low stats. the accessories are the ones that give the highest stat boosts of the three types of equipment (Relic = primary focus is the damage boost, armor = primary focus is hp, accessory = primary focus is str/int/dex/agi). Astrid would literally be better off with two illusionist lv25 legendaries than two lv55 uncommons (highest stat on her lv55 uncommons: 32. Highest stat on a lv25 legendary: 43. Highest stat on a lv50 legendary: 81. Highest on an exotic: 96. Highest on a vinethorn: 144)

While I also don't believe shadow tanks are typically 3hp, I also don't know what I'm doing with them. I believe? they more usually get statted for int/agi, since more damage = more healing, and more agi = more speed and more evasion and more damage mitigation.

Apollo as a light healer you want equipped with Evoker/ pyromancer preferably, and you 100% want to give him a good relic because again, relic = the main damage boost (just compare the difference between Astrid's vinethorn's Magical Damage stat and his lv60 rare relic's one. That's literally hundreds of points of difference.
Lightbringer is more meant for light tanks, though, sure, fine on a light healer if you really want.
His profs, though as a light healer, you'd more want 2int/1dex or 3int

Freya is... Wrong. Badly. She has three pyromancers, which are for fire pets and light healers (chuck them onto Apollo) and her one myrmidon is. a lv55 uncommon. Just looking at it makes me weep inside. If I thought Apollo's relic was bad, he had nothing on this.
Freya's meant to be your main source of damage on your team, as an air pet, but at the moment she's dealing the least amount of damage out of the team because the only peice of equipment that she has that actually focuses on her strength stat is absolute garbage.
(just to reiterate: uncommon BAD. compare, her uncommon lv55 relic gives damage boost of: 115. A lv25 legendary: damage boost of 135. lv50 legendary: 260. Exotic: 300. Vinethorn: 450)
(I use lv25 legendary and lv50 legendary because you can literally get those from mission satchels for free, and also because it emphasizes how bad the uncommons are)

Also as an air pet she might like to be 2str/1dex, since critical hits are how air pets inflict debuffs
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 4:32 PM Post #3
Thanks!

Also, the only reson she has Pyrmancer was because I switched her and forgot to change her gear XD.

I will definently use this advice!!!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.