Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [ S ] Sylestia items/currency for FR ite...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
RaCrystallizedWyvern
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 351
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 8:10 PM Post #21
whats your FR name
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 4:30 AM Post #22

Here is all the wing/held items I have for trade/sale. The crossed out ones are ones I am keeping.

ArrancarWyvern:
I am Espenfalls on there also ^.^
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 5:30 AM Post #23
I'm actually going the opposite direction (because I got fed up with FR) and probably looking to clear out my mostly abandoned FR account here soon.

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=182113
(I have so much stuff though.. @_@)

What do you have in total in regards to avatar items since that's what I'm most after.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:00 AM Post #24
I find a lot of people are either moving from here to there, or from there to here xdd

I have 3 pages of head items and outfit items, and I also have the helds/wings in an imagine above xp I can show you all the head and outfit items I have for sale also if you'd like?

I don't mind helping people clear out their accounts xd It also helps me clear out mine. I don't really mind what I get in FR stuff but I looove familiars/apparel xd

If I may ask tho-- Why'd you get fed up with FR?
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:12 AM Post #25
Some personal issues with the community and how it was treating the staff were really getting under my skin over the few years I was on site.

There is a lot of toxicity, general immaturity, and politics between flights that existed in it that I'd prefer to avoid. Keep in mind this is a small fraction of the site, but still sort of vocal imo.

Was also running out of things to do mostly because I hated coli grinding especially with the economy issues that were making selling dragons not really worth it and making the effort I was putting into geneing pets not at all worth it.
(similar issue exists over here but.. At least the community keeps me over here and people aren't really as obsessed over the age or colors (xxy, xyy, xxx status) of a pet)

I don't have too many familiars since I could never find time for the coli, but I have tons of apparel I can go through as well as gems.

Mind if I see the outfit and head items you have?
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:27 AM Post #26
Oh wow--
I didn't know that was going on over there, I thought everything was quite chill but then again not active on the forums as much xp

Also I get that, Coli grinding can get very boring and... Selling dragons for more then fodder prices kind of takes patience- a lot of it xd

Thats alright! ^.^
I just wanna decorate dragons ngl.

I'll get the screen shots of the head/outfit items, it might take me a bit though xp
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:33 AM Post #27
It seems mostly flight dependant in my experience (considering I've changed flights like 3 times, lol. Shadow > Arcane > Ice, not a fan of the flight locked forums either)
Thank god ice has been chill, pun intended)

I've also been more or less inactive on site for the last 2 years (other than brief visits) so things may have definitely changed since there was a long stretch of time the site wasn't really getting any content updates. Last time I remember being on consistently, the eyes genes had gotten added and there was a good group of people upset that some of the shading got updated on dragons and "ruined" theirs so they started protesting for the staff to reverse the update.

Idk it was ridiculous, lol.

I feel you on the decorating dragons though I've spent way too much time on getting gems for dragon clothes XD
Edited By Xedite on 4/26/2020 at 6:34 AM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:45 AM Post #28
I get what you mean xp I like the leaderboard and the concept, it just gets weird. In my time in the game so far tho, people are usually chill but everything feels serious also xp )

But yeah I can see that happening-- I avoid the forums for that reason ( and because nervous in general xp ) i avoid drama to the best of my ability.

Decorating dragons is the most fun part of FR in my opinion xp I feel like the events need to be less spread out, and the coliseum have more to offer for the coliseum's to be a bit better and add more to the game in general.

Here is all the head/outfit items I have, the crossed out ones are nft/s xp It isn't much, but there is some good stuff in there.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:59 AM Post #29
Have one of the outfit items I've been after so I'll say :p
I don't know the names of the head items so I'll just attach this and ask what you'd consider for them.

I'll try to get all my dragons stripped and see what I have apparel and familiar wise, but it's definitely going to take me a bit, lol

I'm willing to part with dragons too (anything other than my progens Vexan and Pandoris, honestly. Or anything in my OC tab because I especially spent too long on them ff)
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 7:04 AM Post #30
I honestly have no clue of the names or the items worths but I can go check real quick for worths and such xp

Also-- I already saw some of the dragons you have with some *very* nice apparel I'd love to snag from you xdd
So many outfit ideeeaaas lol.

And I'll have to check your dragons more closely... I don't have tons of room buuut there might be a very purdy dragon somewhere.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.