Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Looking for help for good LG Team
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 10:45 AM Post #1
I struggle with having a low damage team, but it seems if I try to make their damage higher they die too easily. I have gotten some tips about using a Shadow tank, and will try that, but need some tips on the rest of my current team.

Current Team
Water Tank: Health3 and Agi2
Light Support: Int3 and Agi2
Air Cannon: Str3 and Dex2

I will be changing my Water tank to a Shadow (Int3 and Agi2). Any comments are appreciated.
Edited By Destinyflight on 4/11/2020 at 10:53 AM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 10:52 AM Post #2
Hey Destiny, here is my Air Main type team, although I usually do Water, Light, Fire, the Air version works just as well, but feel free to look at their proficiency settings.

Myrmidon, Water Tank
Coachman, Light Cannon
Aquamarine, Air Cannon
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 11:00 AM Post #3
Destiny, can you give me a general tear down of how your group fights a Captain?

How you deal with that sort of opponent can help dress how your team will fight in the caverns.
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 11:14 AM Post #4
(I realized you asked for general, but I did not know how to summarize well. Apologies for the long read)

For the first three turns, I default attacked.
On the fourth turn, I used Razor Wind with the Air pet and defaulted with the Water and Light.
Fifth turn, all default again.
Sixth, I used Torrential Blow with the Air, Fairy Light with the Light, and default for the water.
7, 8, and 9, Default all again.
10 I used Ice Barrier on my Water, Razor wind with my Air, and Restoration on my light as she had two stacks of hemorrhaging.
11-16 All default.
17 Razorwind with air and default for others.
18 All default
19 Torrential with air, and fairy light with light. Water default
20-22 All default
23 Ice barrier on water, razor with air, light default
24-25 all default
26 Restoration on water, default
27 torrential with air, default
28-29 default, defeated
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 11:36 AM Post #5
Okay, I'll deal with the elephant in your party. Evelyn (light pet) is built half and half, You have all the intelligence you can get, but points that SHOULD be in Dexterity to increase your chances of critical hits (therefore double healing) are being wasted in Agility just to avoid getting attacked only once out of 4 or 5 turns. YOUR LIGHT PET HEALS A LOT OF DAMAGE, what does she need to avoid it for if she isn't in slot #1? A water, light, air team doesn't really need light to switch back and forth with water tank in regular fights, so points in health and agility are better used elsewhere. Since Evelyn isn't your tank, I recommend refitting her with Pyromancer gear to maximize her kicking-arse. Keep the Lightbringer VT gear for later.

Now onto Captains, take another look at fighting captains. One captain ability you can't do anything about, that's the hemorragic cuts. But Vanish is the big one, that you CAN use against the Captains, especially since they tend to heal while vanished. Utilize turn based abilities to their fullest extent before the Captain vanishes.

Most Captains' mana bumps up 10% so even if you can't read it, it goes up 1/10 most turns, so keep an eye on it for turns where it doesn't increase. That way you can know when to Use Torrential Blow & Wind Razor to maximize injury to Captain while it is vanished. How do you do that? You activate Torrential Blow at 80% mana & Razor Wind at 90% that way captain hemmorages while vanished. Light has no turn based abilities that DAMAGE an opponent, so keep doing what you are doing. Just remember that while Captain is vanished you can't gain mana, but you can waste mana. Most everything else you're doing is okay.

Usually I'd have my Water Tank cast Ice Sphere at 100% mana, since none of the team can taunt the captain to control where he/she attacks. So for those next 3 turns it's either key #1 or Skip, which both have the same effect while vanished.

Just an aside, unless you have 2 points devoted to agility, any offensive abilities against a captain WILL NOT take effect at 100% mana, it casts vanish faster than your ability can be cast.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.