Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Threads: 77
Posted: 3/30/2020 at 2:37 PM Post #1
The Minecraft Server Group

Hello! As some may know, I haven't been on for a few days. I've been playing Minecraft on a server I found from Tiktok, but I want a taste of power.... Mwhahahaha!

*Disclaimer: this server will be on Java, but I also have Minecraft for just about every device I own. I could always join through Microsoft's joining online thing.*

This server will be survival with pluggins that allow you to claim land and others depending on how I decide to do this. I have found one where you make kingdoms, and I like the idea of it. It's a WIP to find a free one.

Anyways, first off, I have no clue what to name it. If you want to join, there is a part on the form that has that for recommendations before I make the server. Secondly, I'm not sure whether I want to do give people titles because I do like the idea of being a dictator. So, if I do plan on making some minor roles, but I don't think there will be other admins.

The server will be set to the default of survival, but I think some competitions could be used to gain things like an item they need. Send me some ideas, I'm just sprouting nonsense at this point.

There will be land claims and such so your house, or houses, or tacobells, don't get grieved. You won't have to make a golden shovel, that will be in a kit. Again, there will be kingdoms, but only take what you need for your build. You don't need 50,000 block if you're only going to use 600.

Also, this group is just to play or talk about Minecraft. I made the mistake of buying the $26.99 windows pocket edition on my computer as well, so I could play if it comes to that, but I will mainly be on the server. After that, I bought the java version. Don't make the same mistake XD.

*Another disclaimer: Foul ideas may be present since I use dark humor a lot. This could also lead to language depending on the person.*

I will try to make this server as smooth as possible, but it might get tough. Anyhow, the forms are below! You can do all or one, or just ignore me T^T.

Regular Form
Do you have any tips for the server?

Do you use pocket/Mobile, PS4/Xbox, or Java/Computer?

Do you have any ideas for the name of the server?

Should there be a discord?

Would you like to join the group or just talk about Minecraft?

Should a cat become president in 2060?

Should there be spawners once there are virtually no animals left to find?

Should I let someone be a Co-Dictator with me?

What should the other jobs be?

Don't fill out details if they pertain to Minecraft and you don't plan on joining the server or can't.

Builder Form

Do you have java?

To enter to become a builder, you must post a picture of something you've built. I plan on only have 1 or 2 builders to help me. By 'x'ing the box thing, you understand that you may not get the position, but you're allowed to fill out all of the form if you'd like [_]

Helper Form

Do you use Java?

You may not get the job since I plan on having two or three of these. By 'x'ing, you understand this, but also know you can apply for any other role as well. [_]

Members?
None

Instead of doing the rest of my homework for the week, I play minecraft and talk to my friends. Mainly Minecraft since I don't answer my friends. When Minecraft calls, I must answer.
Edited By 23burroughsk on 3/30/2020 at 4:17 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.