-1-Auria
-2- Sandstorm514
-3-
-4-
-5--------------

Completed:
Chasim

-------------------------------------------------------------

[i]Temporarily archived: I'm doing full-body (one. I won't do twenty people in one picture.), + background, fully colored, lined, highlighted, and shaded *traditional* pieces, for 6$. (I also do just backgrounds.)

I only do full pieces, I don't have separate prices for sketches of half-bodies, I like finishing things. However *IF* you want a piece with multiple people....well I wouldn't be opposed to more money ;3c.

First come first serve, I'll have 5 slots open at a time.

My Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/sventakane (Note: Please don't pay me until I get done with the work, due to IRL stuff, I might not be able to get it done in a timely manner. I really don't want to be holding your money longer than I have to without giving you the product.)

I use alcohol markers, and only do traditional art, so if I make small mistakes...sorry I'll cover them up best I can. Sometimes markers bleed more than your account for, what do you want? I don't have a scanner, and take photos of all my work, so I can filter and edit how you'd like. Ex, more saturation or brightness etc.
I can also resize images on request. I will be adding a signature to my work, somewhere close to the body so you can't crop it out. And I also upload my art to my personal social medias and Deviantart, I don't claim to own the characters, but will claim the art as mine. (I don't use lined paper.)
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 6/6/2020 at 5:01 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/28/2020 at 8:08 PM Post #2
Completed Commissions:

Xedite's OC

Examples:

(This is all art I've done for others, as I tend to care more on the quality of other peoples art than my own)

Sandstorm514's OC

Silverlite's OC

Wisiro's OC

AspenAnimations's OC

Syrix's Avi

Kronoswarrior5's Squid Girl

Backgrounds:
(these two are actually old)

Planet's?

Spider Apocalypse

My Deviant Art: if you wanna watch me.
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 4/9/2020 at 4:00 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 3/28/2020 at 8:09 PM Post #3
What I Do:
Humans/Oc's
Gore
Simple backgrounds (need a background for an rpg? I can do that. Blood river with bones? Gotcha.)
Furries (I need a reliable reference)
Alien-esk things (need a reference)

What I Don't Do:
Animals/Sylesti's (I can *try*, but I've never been good with fur.
NSFW (I'll do tight fitting clothes and stuff, but nothing sexual)

Slots:
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 4/9/2020 at 4:00 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/28/2020 at 9:31 PM Post #4
I don't know if you know of the site ko-fi but I use it myself as you can link any payments or tips there right to your PayPal account. Really makes it easier for people to pay you anonymously and helps streamline the whole transfer thing because they handle it automatically and just send the money straight to your PayPal account.

Want to help you out since I'm really wanting some art of my favorite OC and was in a similar situation with my own parents years back. I think it was something that really hurt me as a artist appreciating my own stuff because they went as far taking my sketchbooks and mocking me about my art when I originally wanted to go to school for animation.

Art doesn't need to have a price and isn't a waste of time, teaches you a lot of valuable skills (like attention to detail) and I hate that some people can't see the value in it. Don't let it stop you from making things.

But bleh, don't let me go on a full rant here, just hit a chord with me. If you ever need to vent or anything, I got you.

So here's my shapeshifter dude. I got some human art of him already so I'm looking to see if you'd be willing to draw him in either his alien or anthro form. Preferably full body with no background. I'll give you free reign on pose.

If I need to clarify anything about his design or character, let me know, but he's very cocky, has electric powers, and smokes a lot.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 10:46 AM Post #5
Aw man he looks so cool~ I actually saw his reference while trolling through art threads, and thought he looked really cool to draw. I can do the... Daarizi form? It looks super epic.

Thanks! I'd seen Ko-Fi around but never bothered to look into it, because like I said I literally just got onto the computer and made a Paypal after my father said "So how much are you getting paid for this?" while I was working on an art trade yesterday.
https://ko-fi.com/sventakane

It really is hard to explain to non-artists that being "good" at art takes *alot* of practice, and I definitely have a problem with not thinking my art is good enough. I put off commissions so much because I wanted to get better first, but I just never have enough time to sit down and draw with everything else I have to do in life.

But I finally threw caution out the window and just decided to do it. I want to make art a career but its so hard to see other peoples art and just think how far behind you are, and how your chance is slipping through your fingers.

Ah well, I'm a bit of a ranter aswell, don't mind me yeah?

So his alien form, I'm guessing thats the Daarizi one, he has like, a tail on his head right? And his feet, are they 2 or 3 toed? With what looks like... a spiky little wing where a birds spur would go? And four fingered hands?

(wooo my first commission yeahhhh----i'm so excited)
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 3/29/2020 at 10:51 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 11:10 AM Post #6
Yeah, I've been posting him around a lot since I've had some extra irl money to burn since I can't really go out during quarantine and do anything and he's lacking art anyways.
Should be going to replace my drawing tablet but ehhh, no chance in me even getting it through the mail right now anyways.

I feel you on the lack of time, I've been stagnating for years due to having to work full time to try and support myself. I'm not working for once so I have the time to focus on it again but I'm still not able to sit down and practice like I did when I was younger and making Flash animations all the time in like 2008. *shrug*

I just try to enjoy the time I do have to sit down and work on it, not like it's a race to get good or anything, you'll always look back at your art and see ways to improve and see artists better than you.
Learning from studying their techniques, how they draw their lines and apply color and trying them out with your own art helps a lot with learning and conquering the self loathing. Never hurts to go through a few figure posing books and any other tutorials you can find. Lately I've been forcing myself to keep a folder on my desktop of just art tutorials I find online when I'm looking for stock references.
I also try to make sure I keep my old art around these days to remind me of improvement since I used to destroy so much of my art in the past over seeing how better people so much younger than me were and how I never felt I was getting any better.
Commerical art is honestly a hard field and as much as I wanted to get into animation and concept art for video games when I was in high school, I don't think the stress of the industry was for me, so kudos for sticking with it.

I don't mind the ranting though, as you can see, I'll definitely talk your ear off back, lmao.

Yes, his alien species is called the Daarizi. One of his tails is attached to the base of his neck. It's best to think of his feet like raptor feet. Has a third toe on the top of his foot that curves upwards.
His hands are also 4 fingered including the clawed thumb, yeah.
Edited By Xedite on 3/29/2020 at 11:13 AM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 11:16 AM Post #7
Ooo I'm the opposite actually, I knew someday I'd want to look back on my old ugly art and think "what the hell was I doing?" so I save almost everything I draw xD I'll see if I can scrounge smth up.

I love picking apart other peoples art tbh, I was at Wynwood walls down in Miami, you can look it up, real gorgeous place, streetart everywhere. And I kept stopping to look at the art to pick apart how they layered the spray paint and how they made that shape etc xD

How do you feel about Spiderman?
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 3/29/2020 at 11:22 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 11:28 AM Post #8
aaaa god I love street art
I got a chance to visit a friend down in Rio and honestly Brazil is street art paradise since it's encouraged there. Had so much fun looking over the huge murals there.
Can't say I've ever been to Miami, but I might definitely take a look around that area if I go now.

Can't say I've ever really gotten into Spiderman even though I've watched a lot of his movies.
Wolverine, Batman, and Ironman were always my favorite superheroes.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 11:32 AM Post #9
Check out my old deviant art ;pc I took a bunch of photos of the art while I was down. There isnt much street art in the rest of Miami though. https://www.deviantart.com/silverlilywolfy

Spidermans skin-tight spandex provides alot of cool reference poses though xD
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 11:36 AM Post #10
So I've heard, lol. Comic books are definitely good for that. I keep around a few posing doll apps and a folder of stock images too.
And ooo
I'll have to look through those pictures later, went ahead and sent you the money over ko-fi already. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.