Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Sylestia's Week of Love - 2/11/13 to 2/1...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/17/2013 at 4:10 PM Post #41
You can either just leave them in your Inventory or consume them and have them added to your account.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/17/2013 at 10:35 PM Post #42
Can I make an appeal to trade in several of my items for an avatar item? :c

I opened about 40 satchels that I saved throughout the event week. I got a ton of philters and genetic stuff, and I know that's probably expected, though out of all the items, I only got one wearable item.

This is a list of what I got, minus one or two items.

You open your Lovely Satchel and find something inside!

3,394g
3,394g
[Lesser Genetic Mutator]
[Lesser RBG Dye]
[Lesser Philter of Precision]
[Standard Genetic Test Kit]
[Lesser Philter of Acumen]
[Lesser RGB Pet Dye]
[Aurleon Essence]
1,322g
3,645g
[Standard Genetic Scanner]
[Bulbori Essence]
[Sylvorpa Essence]
1,343g
[Lesser Philter of Nimbleness]
[Lesser Genetic Mutator]
[Lesser Philter of Nimbleness]
[Lesser Philter of Vigor]
2,086g
*[Lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts]
[Lesser Genetic Mutator]
4,795g
[Standard Genetic Test Kit]
2,994g
[Enhanced Zolnixi Essence]
3,446g
[Lesser RGB Pet Dye]
2,616g

When it comes to asking to trade the philters and essences on the item auction threads, most people are looking to trade extra wearables for what they need. I don't have such. I question even buying more satchels when I'm probably going to get more philters. :c

I know it's a bit of a stretch...I'm just really disappointed in the results. I'd trade even the essences I got for the things I don't have...I'll make a thread right now in item auctions to try and trade stuff off, but...I just really wish I could trade some of the many philters I accumulated for items I don't have yet. I was hoping with Rethelen's help to get a complete set, and we've been hounding the trade broker and event for the entire week as best we could I'd think, but we have about only half the item set of -Of Hearts and not even any Majestic Wings, and I wouldn't have gotten many Of Hearts items without the help of the community.
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/18/2013 at 1:48 AM Post #43
Thank you for a great week events and all of your hard work. I am super new to Sylestia and this was so much fun! Thank you Admins, Mods and everyone who made this week great!
Feuerfliege
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/18/2013 at 12:32 PM Post #44
Hi,

It was a great event. Has a lot of fun. I love the Chocolate and Valentine Bulbori.

So I have a small request. You have a big fan base here in Europe (all Europeans give a thump up here).
Beeing ahead of server time with 7-9 hours it would be nice for a futur event if you could add further raids events to let say European friendly times (at last at weekends). I was sitting her at my computer 10 o'clock on Sunday (3am server time) and said to me wouldn't it be nice to have a Valentine Raid right now.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 2/18/2013 at 1:01 PM Post #45
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/7/2024 at 10:34:59am

Hi,

It was a great event. Has a lot of fun. I love the Chocolate and Valentine Bulbori.

So I have a small request. You have a big fan base here in Europe (all Europeans give a thump up here).
Beeing ahead of server time with 7-9 hours it would be nice for a futur event if you could add further raids events to let say European friendly times (at last at weekends). I was sitting her at my computer 10 o'clock on Sunday (3am server time) and said to me wouldn't it be nice to have a Valentine Raid right now.

@Feuerfliege,

I am glad you enjoyed the event.

In regards to times, the Site revolves around Sylestian time, which is Central Standard Time. It will always dictate the start and end time of events, as well as Site-related things such as Daily Quests resetting, Dungeons resetting, etc.

However, we understand that a tenth of our userbase is not from the United States, which is why we had Events at 9am and 3pm server time throughout the week. Having the 9am, 3pm, and 9pm Events daily should have targeted 98%+ of our user base's playing time, which is about the best we can do without just having the Event run non-stop lol.

Were you not aware of the 9am and 3pm events?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 2/18/2013 at 1:40 PM Post #46
@Flute,

Unfortunately, I don't think it'd be possible to do a trade-in.

I would just like to say though that the Legendary Avatar Items were meant to be rare. It was not really intended for any single person to be able to find all 8 Legendary Avatar Items in the span of the week. They were supposed to be rare and special.

However, that is why we offered the Epic versions from the Shop. Those were intended to be "farmable" and we assumed players who participated a lot would be able to obtain all of the items that they wanted from the Shop and one or two Legendaries as well.

I am sure that as time goes on, players will sell their Legendaries and if there is a specific one that you want badly enough, I would imagine you would be able to find someone willing to part with their's.

Additionally, we're going to have this year's Lovely Satchel available during next year's event. So if you want to try again for more of this year's items you can.

As always, we consider all feedback that you guys give and use it to improve features. So we will use that information for our future events and future Week of Love events.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.