Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > ROLEPLAYING (EVERYONE WELCOME)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:53 PM Post #31
Thanks and you too.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:57 PM Post #32
Let's do royalty then. I guess, you can use whoever you want? I'll be most likely to use Nicholas, Maureen, Ophelia, Evita, Cameron, or Margeaux. Where do you want to put your character(s) in? (Royal suitors can always have competition ;) )

Prince Nicholas: Heir to his kingdom Rewolf, and a bit of a heartbreaker. He has dark ginger hair and green eyes, and loves being outside and on the rivers. He has a very logical thinking pattern and while he wants what's best for his kingdom, he's most likely to follow his heart. Currently courting Princess Ophelia. Hetero.

Princess Evita: Nicholas's younger sister. She's small and curvy, with brown hair, green eyes, and a pale, clear complexion. She's a diva, and very proper, but she's never purposely rude or hurtful. For all her show, she doesn't want to be queen. She knows all the gossip. Hetero.

Princess Ophelia: Only heir to her kingdom, Del'ti Tnu, and one of the suitors of Prince Nicholas. She has long golden hair that is typically done up in braids, and clear blue eyes. Her left arm was injured in an accident during a trip to a suitor's kingdom, involving her mustang mare. Ophelia loves horses and has next to no care for royal life. Recently her father, King Aaron passed away, and she's been a little off and has not yet been coronated Queen. Best friend to Prince Cameron and Princess Margeaux. Pan.

Maureen: Previously King Aaron's maid that helped him with his documents and such. Now she is under Ophelia's command. She has brown hair and brown eyes, and wears simple clothes. She's kind and very anxious, and fearful of messing up and being sent away from the palace. However outside of work she is a very thoughtful and good friend, and extremely loyal. Lesbian, has a secret crush on Ophelia, but she'll never know.

Prince Cameron: Heir to Teloiv and best friend to Ophelia and Margeaux, as well as engaged to her. Sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles, he's soft-spoken and a tad shy. He loves plants and botany, and owns many large gardens that he cares for. Bi.

Princess Margeaux: Belongs to the kingdom of Noitara Pes. Engaged to Prince Cameron and best friend to Ophelia. She has somewhat dark/tan skin, unruly brown hair, freckles, brown eyes, and occasionally wears thin glasses. She's very passionate and smart, and has a fiery, good-hearted personality. She's loyal to her friends and her kingdom, and will lay her life on the line, unconventional for royalty. She loves to practice her swordsmanship with the knights, and her favorite weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. She, like Ophelia, enjoys her horses. Pan.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 2:14 PM Post #33
Well either if the princes so pick which one you like but camron is cute.which if my royal ocs do you like?

Eleanor and cassandra take place in a a mediaeval timeline Georgia is a modern and in our time line but Yue is Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period like the game royal chaos. I wouldn't recommend you as she's based in China and you have no Chinese ocs.
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 4/8/2020 at 2:36 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 2:18 PM Post #34
Alright. We can base it around Nicholas. You can use whichever one you decide! Their timeline isn't really anything special, it's pretty loose and generalized so anything is fine.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 2:34 PM Post #35
That sounds good depending on Nicholas rank will deoend the roleplay. I like to use caaasnadra, as I've never got the chance to use her as everyone likes Eleanor and Yue is still a work in progress.

Plot one: Nicholas's Kingdom has been at war for many years with Cassandra Kingdom and in hopes to bring peace to Kings (Nicholas father and cassandra's father) set up a political arranged marriage between a 2 kingdoms and Nicholas travels to Cassandra Kingdom to choose a bride and he either ends up choosing Cassandra and they fall in love or pictures of mother bride but as he gets to know cassandra he falls in love with her

Plot two: Cassandra and Nicholas have been friends for years and could almost be classed as childhood friends realising that Nicolas is trying to court Ophelia she tries to help him win her heart dispite her feelings for him but Nicholas get to know her he ends up falling for Cassandra.

Plot three: Nicholas has just been crowned the king of his Kingdom and as ritual he is allowed to to select various girs to become his concubines (or queen) and Cassandra journeys to his Kingdom in hopes of becoming a concubine as her father wants a setup up a political alliance between the two Kingdoms and Cassandra has to prove her worth not only against her half sister's but against other princesses from other kingdoms as well
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 2:42 PM Post #36
I like plot 2, it sounds more like Nicholas, and I think it could go in more directions depending on what happens.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 1:27 AM Post #37
alright so I have come up with what I want to do, I am finally on my laptop, anyway I want to start at year 1 and go up from there if you want to. I will put my OC on this one.

Name: Sammy Black

Year: 4

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw when sorted

Patronus: Dragon

Boggart: Darkness (fear of the dark, I myself am terrified of the dark childhood fear that has yet to leave me...)

Wand: Hawthron wood with a phoenix feather core, 10'' and slightly springy flexibility

Pure or Half: Pureblood

Image:

Personality: Super shy, but once you get to know her she is sweet and loyal, and super sarcastic usually used as a defense if being picked on, usually a loner but is willing to make friends.

Bio: Both her parents are wizards, her mom passed when she was five and her father stayed with her through thick and thin, in other words she is a very much a daddy's girl. her dad remarried after and she soon became to love her step mom. Who knew that they were a wizard and a witch but stuck around anyway.

I hope this is alright, maybe she would/could become friends with Harry Potter and them and tries to help them but slowly starts to develop a crush on Draco.
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 4/11/2020 at 1:26 AM.
Kaora
Level 35
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:46 PM Post #38
Royalty?

Name: Benjamin Williams (Ben)
Sexuality: bisexual (if ya wanna play a girl)
Species: vampire
Appearance: Tall, tan, curly brown hair, bright hazel eyes
Personality: Flirtatious and confident, he's realllly cocky, he makes a *lot* of jokes and is really sweet despite his huge ego

or I'd also be willing to use this guy:

Name: Damon Robins
Sexuality: gay (if ya wanna play a guy)
species: vampire
Appearance: short and pale, black hair that partially covers one eye, midnight-blue eyes
Personality: quiet and reserved, but still kind of flirty in a really emo way, he's really snarky and sarcastic and has low self-esteem.

I guess for a fluffy roleplay, Ben would be the better option, but if you would rather have a good mix of fluff and angst, Damon would be better.
I make a lot of vampire Oc's, if you'd rather I use a human Oc, that's fine
Edited By Kaora on 4/9/2020 at 5:49 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 9:40 PM Post #39
Are you still alive...? I finished the oc for the Harry Potter thing... I just wanted to make sure your alright.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 8:22 AM Post #40
Here is my oc

https://www.wattpad.com/863469005-my-book-of-ocs-harry-potter-unfinished
And her appearance

Any plot ideas? Or would you like it to take place within a movie or free style?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.