Forum Index > Player Introductions > About me : Cian's profil
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 2:43 PM Post #1
My about me section was turned into a wall of texte and i want to clear that out a bit so may as well attempt to make it fun to read while doing so... if i manage to do that XD

Table of contents
about me
project thread(s)
questions that turn out quite often in my pm
Rpg !
About releassing
Edited By Cian on 3/11/2020 at 1:57 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 2:44 PM Post #2
about me

My main language is french, this dosn't stop me from writing in anglish with little to no issue but if you don't understand somthing feel free to ask for clarification. I know there is alwais room to improvement and as long as it is in PM i dont mind being corrected, please dont call me on it publicly as it can break my motivation on improving myself and make it less fun for me to comunicate. ^-^

If you want to chat with me, by all means go ahed, my pm's are open if you have questions or just want to get to know me a bit better. I dont usualy use the general chat for long periodes of time tho since i have a preaty bad case of dysgraphia witch, on top of having to mentaly translate what i want to say, slow me down alot and stress me out as i try to keep up with the flow of messages, so please be patient with me while i try to answer back i am not ignoring you, my hands are just lagging a bit XD.
Edited By Cian on 3/11/2020 at 1:54 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 2:46 PM Post #3
project thread(s)

My main project thread, here you can see all the pets projects i have/will probably bring into existance at one point or another.
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71432

The Max stat Raincloud, while you can see them from my main thread it is alot easier for me to know who is who if you ping me here to order one of those water noodle. ^-^
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=69629

Not a project but a thread that can be related to that anyway, i am testing and making pets unfertil for free here. Just follow the instructions and i will try to get it done as fast as possible.
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=75693
Edited By Cian on 3/11/2020 at 2:09 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 3:02 PM Post #4
questions that turn out quite often in my pm :

Can you help me learning french ?

Yes, sure, i have no issue with helping you out with learning from time to time or if you have an assignement or somthing, i will not to the work for you but i can give you advice or explanation if you nead me too. ^-^

About Silver, can i buy it ?

I love that lupora so no, he isnt for sale but as far as i know he is the one with the most wild stats avalable at all for the moment so if you want to breed with him we can work somthing out.

Can i buy (insert pet in sale) with diamond ?

Of course ! My rate are alwais 2000g = 1 diamond just send me a pm and i set this up as soon as i notice it.

Hey, you releass X pet, can i have it / have it back ?

Yes but please read the releass part of the section before pm-ing me about it.

Can i buy a Tidal Lord's Stoneweave Bracer/ trade for one ?

Yes absolutely, i am looking for anything in the storm caller, pyromancer or anything else in the Tiadal lord sets when it come to Stoneweaver stuff. I may be interessed to swap one for old avi items or restricted distruptors of same value as the bracer. When it come to price, i ask for 1000000g by bracer (or diamond equivalant).

Have any more questions ? ask them here or pm me with them ^-^
Edited By Cian on 5/21/2020 at 11:20 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 3:02 PM Post #5
RPg !

Alchemy: Explore the Beneth across space and time while using alchemy to create new sylesti from the object you gather along the way. (CLOSE FOR NOW/ will be reopened once i get the time to re-do a cleaner thread)
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=49391

Numbers: Come get to know those beasts of nightmare trapt into a social experiment with humans civiliens, a relation between two speacies that won't end well for all volunteer.
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63482
Edited By Cian on 3/11/2020 at 1:53 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 3:11 PM Post #6
About releassing

I am releassing pets with a 1-500g pricing that are adult of 42 days of age or more, non-themmed. I dont filter or read previous owners bio on the subject as it would make it complicated for me to do and unfair for others players that does get their pets releassed if i would keep a tab on what pet is 'allowed'. If i pay for it, the rules of sylestia are on my side and i become the sole owner of the pet, i then have the right to dye, mutate, nullify, neuter, train, breed or releass said pet without anybody having a say about it unless there was a spoken / writen agreement between the previous owner and me to not do somthing BEFORE i buy the pet (no, a note in your about me section isnt an agreement to anything).

Ok, the serious part is now done with. There is a way to get a pet back and it's by reclaming it. I can reclame any pet i have releassed for you but there are some restrictions :

1. You will have to pay the claming fee (50 diamonds)
2. In the cases of projects, they may have to say hi to the infertility kit before getting to you
3. do not be rude about it, i am an human being not a bot and do not react well to unwarented agressivity
4. max stat or nearly max stat pets are off the table for this.

Please do not contact me to criticize my choice of releassing a pet, i am alwais happy to explain my points and goals as long as it stay civilised and rant/hate free.
Edited By Cian on 5/21/2020 at 11:10 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/11/2020 at 1:55 PM Post #7
Items i am looking for :

Since i have alot of projects in mind, i tend to accumulate stacks of various items for futur use but there is some items i ALWAIS ran out off, i usualy prefer to trade for offsprings of my projects (both finished or in progress) but i am willing to buy them with gold in some casses.

Pet dyes (greater and lesser)
philter of nullification
magical pies
greater mutators

And i have a few items i have ideas for/ may nead in the futur but that list can and will change overtime, they are lower on my priority list at the moment but i have things planned for those at some point... (que me trying to be mysterious but failing half way)

Spring blosom trait distruptor
philter of genderswaping
lovely mutator/ valentine lace trait distruptor
kismet dragon trait distruptor
Edited By Cian on 5/21/2020 at 12:10 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 3:56 PM Post #8
My raincloud project is finaly compleated and right in time for the next festival at that !

This post is there both as a more interesting way to bump my thread but also because i can't wait to finaly start selling offspring of this project after about two years of breeding. I am probably going to make varient/recolor in the distent futur but for now let's enjoy the first breeding pair.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.