Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Rift, Lost times {sign up}
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 2/18/2020 at 11:32 PM Post #1

you awake on the top of a mountain there's a cavern behind you blowing in a soft chilled breeze. you peer out over the edge and see a long twisted river stretching into the horizon. with a glorious sunset exploding with color. to the north there's an icy mountain with a palace. in the distance to the east there's a massive castle with an even larger kingdom surrounding it. towards the sunset there's a large mysterious hole in the ground. to the west there is a rain-forest with abnormally large trees. finally in the south there is a volcanic waste land.

what direction shall you choose?
what dangers lie in wait.
do you know whats at stake..?

want to join? here's some info!
so this is a choose your own adventure game where the path that's marked is not necessarily the right option. Literally anything can happen it'll be epic.
since the rift is the world between everything fandom ocs and normal ocs even humans are allowed! (although since most characters turn to animals when they come to the rift they will get weird looks)

Basically here in the rift of there's two paths in front of us that we must choose between WE CLIMB A TREE! THEN LIVE IN IT! cause we do whatever we feel like doing! When life life gives you lemons invent a combustible lemons that burns houses down! (If you get that refrence you're amazing)

rules:
1.please don't be inappropriate or swear (if its not allowed in the sylestia rules it wont be allowed here)
2.make sure to sign up before jumping into the game please
3.please don't be op though op is really a matter of perspective, just slap your character on there and if it's a little op I'll just tell you.
4.mixed species are fine too (most of mine are lol)
5.you can have limitless active characters (just make sure you can handle it 3 max recommended but you can do more and by the nature of the game it makes more sense if they stick together in the begining)
6.when doing a reply, could you please quote my last response? It just makes it so much easier.

character name:
Abilities:
Fandom: (if they don't have one just put 'oc')
Short backstory:
Refrence/Visual aid:
Want to be pinged everytime I reply to your answer?:

when you get on the list Below go ahead and jump on in! (here)

(ping list)
Sorawolf9, Megacharizardx, Singingkatz, Opalfirelight, Beaubuddyz, Wildcat2057
Edited By Aspenanimations on 11/4/2020 at 4:43 PM.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/18/2020 at 11:33 PM Post #2
Everyone in the game so far:

Active Players: (images not mine)

Shiloh
Singingkatz | Shiloh | male | Fox/Peacock(Day) and Moon Wolf(Night) (2 forms, stealth, invisibility, gliding)

He has been a 'creature' for his whole life. He doesn't know his parents or if he even has some.

(Day)

(Night)

current gold: 0

current quest:
Lux??,
Lux was caught in a lie and ran, cant seem to find him..

completed quests:
Helping the unfortunate,
Lux asks for help getting home to Kodo City

Feechi
Jolynnnarry | Feechi | female | moon deer/elf (Speed/healing/Depending on the moon she can shock her opponents with her bow causing them to loose feeling and control of there body for 5 minutes)

She was young when she ventured off to on her own, she is very jumpy and her talk is softer than a whisper since she had to teach herself, she wont tell anyone why she ventured off and she would rather keep it that way.

(Deer)

(Elf)

Current gold: 0

current quest:
N/A

completed quests:
N/A

Inactive Players: (images not mine)

Firelight
Wildcat2057 | Firelight | female | cat/dragon (Shapeshifting, Teleportation)
She is called a god by dragons and cats who have heard of her, almost nobody can catch her, few have even seen her.

current gold: 430
current quest: N/A
completed Quests:
Fruit Folly,
a strange dragon asked for help selling his crops
Cagon Rescue,
A stranger who witnessed your true form asks for help on a rescue mission

Iris
Nebuladragon7 | Iris | Female | Swan/Human (Shapeshifting, Flying, Water manipulation)
She is considered a god by swans and humans. She hides her wings as to not be discovered. She is said to have relations to Firelight

Animal form:
Edited By Aspenanimations on 11/6/2020 at 10:17 AM.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 9:08 AM Post #3
character name: Luca
Species: kitsune
Abilities: she can control water or ice depending on whats near by that is water.
Fandom: OC
Short backstory: she is a rouge and is a known thief with a good bounty on her head so she has to normally watch her back any were she goes.
Refrence/Visual aid:
Want to be pinged everytime I reply to your answer?: Yes

will finish before i jump in sorry im kinda busy but i wanted to be in the rp
Edited By Sorawolf9 on 2/19/2020 at 11:27 AM.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 10:00 AM Post #4
thats ok! i'll finish getting the rp setup here soon
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 9:14 PM Post #5
I'd like to join, but I have a question first.

What kind of species/talents/powers are off-limits?
Like, can I use a shapeshifter with multiple forms but is only immortal if not in their original form? Or can I use a beastman with a feral side? Or even (dare I say) a pokemon?

Even if I have to limit them to place them inside the game, I'd like to know first before being rejected.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 9:57 PM Post #6
all of them are fine my main character is actually a shapeshifter with a similar ability and one of my other mains is a skyrim oc named ebony (khajiit) she is part werewolf, and i have 3 pokemon ocs (leafeon, eevee, liepard) xd
Edited By Aspenanimations on 2/20/2020 at 9:57 PM.
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 11:36 AM Post #7
I'll most likely be filling this in piecemeal throughout the day. I'll pm you when I am fully done. I uh, tend to switch devices if the charge on the phone get too low, you know?

Character name: Turin
Species: Shapeshifter (Normally looks human)
Abilities: Can turn into numerous creatures (size is not a limit), can gain more creatures through two specific ways. If in a form other than her original(aka born as), can come back to life after getting killed. Note: the previous sentence only applies to being murdered in some way in the other form. It does not account for biological diseases or old age, as forms age alongside the shapeshifter.
The two main ways she can earn/gain new forms is through Observation and Absorption. Observation means she studies the creatures, learning their habits and the like, poking the corpses to determine how they eat, what they can eat, etc. Surprisingly scientific, given the setting. Often they can take on the appearance of said creature after a few days of study, but must still learn the habits and nature to blend in. Certain forms are passed down through generations using this method.
Absorption is the opposite, in a way. Due to how the shapeshifters' species began (through mutation that was inherited) they hold an excess amount of magic and slightly unstable molecules. This in turn means they can essentially become pure magic and absorb anything that touches them. As the "light show" occurs whenever they transform, it is rather dangerous to be near them when they do so. If they touch or are touched, they will forcibly absorb it into them, granting a brand new form, but with a chance of having a second persona(aka the original personality if sentient) form while using said new transformation.
If killed during a transformation, it will take several minutes to several hours, depending on the severity of the wounds, to transform back. Two things happen then: they lose the dead form permanently, and are forced into their true form. They can regain the previous form by using the methods again, but while in their true form are as vulnerable as any mortal creature. Most circumvent this by keeping a partial transformation on such as patches of fur or feathers sprouting from their hair as a 'headdress'. It doesn't always work.
Fandom: Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (It's a PS2 video game)
Short backstory: Shapeshifters as a whole are hidden away from the world, not daring to come out lest the Manas of the world find and kill them on sight. Turin however, was determined to start changing that. It was only after she joined the school of alchemy did she learn that the Manas did not so much hate them as fear them, due to the magical unstability/absorption stated above. She did not gain a Mana as a partner, but became a formidable alchemist in her own right.
Reference/visual aid: Standing at 5"5 and weighing about 140 pounds, she wields a spear as her main weapon. Snow-white hair, brown eyes, fair skin, a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of leggings; that is her human form. Her true form is that of a red-tailed hawk that held white wingtips, while the inherited form is a winged dragon that was mostly brown and yellow in color with red accents and claws.
Want to be pinged everytime I reply to your answer: yes

Character name: Raine of Galen
Species: Anthropomorphic Cat
Abilities: Raine has the ability to control the wind. He can speak to it and have it obey him, listen to the words it picks up on its journeys, and manipulate it to attack. He can also do a sort of psychic slash known as wind blades.
Fandom: My own creation
Short backstory: His world is new, as in there has only been about two hundred years or so since civilization was created. Yes, created: this world is governed and crafted by eight gods watching over it and their chosen people. Raine's people, and more importantly region, is watched over by one of the two newest gods, Erizon the wind god. Thanks to the machinations of a priestess that by all rights should have stayed dead, his village was destroyed and Raine recovered the essence of Erizon. That sent him on a journey across the different regions to recover the essences of the gods to prevent them from falling into the priestess's hands.
Reference/visual aid: Standing at about 4'7", he is fairly tall and almost fully grown, most cats and similar (Earth Smaller) species mostly reaching just above the 5' mark. Due to his particular heritage, he has longer ears that flop down to just below his cheek bones. His tail, due to an accident with a bully, has been shortened from the typical two feet to merely one. His fur is a rust red with white accents on his hands, his feet, and the tips of his ears. His eyes are a grey color. He wears an earth-brown shirt and pants, along with a small white stone pendant.

Character name: Odin Cathair
Species: Human
Abilities: Swordsmanship, Flying, Understanding Non-speaking Creatures
Fandom: My own creation
Short backstory: Odin worked for a kingdom in the far north when he was younger, living quietly with his sister Agrona. A few years after he made Knight Captain, a devil known as Jento took him and Agrona, forcibly binding them to his service. Said service ended after about three years, but by then Jento had ensured they would stay: Agrona had fallen in love with the devil, and thus Odin stayed to watch over his sister -and try unsuccessfully to convince her to fall out of love. He has made a friend in an old dragon named Anzu, and has been 'gifted' with winged armor that held the curse of (eventually) betraying the one you love the most.
Reference/visual aid: https://imgur.com/iv6XsWm

Oops, it's getting too low. I'll finish this later.
Edited By Latif on 2/24/2020 at 8:51 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 1:31 PM Post #8
character name: Georgia Green
Species: Human
Abilities:Georgia
Fandom:OC
Short backstory: Georgia was raised in an orphanage her biological mother had left her as a baby on tje doorstep of the orphanage and Georgia lived in the orphanage until ahe was eighteen as she was too old to remain in the orphanage so she ended up living im a dingy awful cheap apartment that was close to falling apart. Georgia began having strange dreama of a man she never meer she felt ahe knew who had the exact same eyes as hers ans wmated to knpw morw but she alwaya came up emptu handed untill one night she was walking home from her awful job and had to cross the road and the last thing she remembers is car headlights speeding in her direction and than waking up in a different world on the mounting lost and confuaed
Refrence/Visual aid: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/b5/ce/31b5ce1e7261fa0739f4bcd6b3a0847f.png
Want to be pinged everytime I reply to your answer?: yes please

Edit: I was thinking about making her a human hybrid,but unsure what creatures live in this world
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 2:56 PM Post #9
you both good go ahead and start by picking your path!
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 3:01 PM Post #10
The masive Castle with the large kindom, i can imagin my oc being related to someone in the kindom plus it sounds beautful
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.