Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > How to make Gold!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 1/7/2020 at 1:00 AM Post #1
Method 1: Battling
This method is pretty basic. From the very beginning of the game, you can fight enemies. When you kill them, they might drop items or gold. The gold is, well, gold, and the items you can sell at the trade broker or on your profile. I'd say to put them on the trade broker, but if you need a small amount of quick money, simply head over to your inventory and right-click the items you want to sell. Then click the red 'Sell All Items' button. Done!

Method 2: Missions
Everybody always tells you to do missions to make money. And it's true! Missions will make me 50k-125k gold every day. Over 5 days, if I earn the maximum, I can earn 625k. If I only make the minimum amount, I can make 250k. And add all the other ways I can use to get money? That's a LOT! What I do is I have 10 mission pets. These guys focus on ONE stat and ONE stat only. If the pet has Agility as it's main stat, I have named it Agility. This is so it makes the interface easier to use on my part. After about two weeks of straight missions, you can eventually do the Very Hard missions. These can get you A LOT of money.

Method 3: Quests
When you get to the Sanctuary of Sarielle, you can start doing daily quests. These are easy, but they won't make you too much money. This is an easy option if you are bored. Doing all the quests will earn you about 10,000 gold. You will also earn badges which you can sell for extra gold in the Trade Broker.

Method 4: Nurturing
Some people may not even consider this as a method. I do! Here's how it works...
I know this sounds like overkill and a complete waste of time but it's NOT. Nurture at LEAST 500 Sylesti per day. Egglings are the easiest since they only have 4 options, but Hatchlings are quicker because a row will usually have the same needs. Anyway, nurture 500 per day. Sure, not everyone has the time for this, but it's also a good way to get people to know you and your pets. Here's the order in which I will nurture...
- Pets that Me And My Friends Own
- Users who Nurtured my Pets Today
- Users Who Are Online
- All Pets
I never do my own pets because I can do me and my friend's pets. I do it in this way so you can speed up your own pets and give back to the people who have nurtured your pets! Also, every Sylesti you nurture gives you a scale. These can be spent at the scale shop. You can get eggs and dyes (which are useful for projects and can be sold for a lot of money). Also, if you have pets up for sale, people may nurture those pets and then say 'Hey, that's the pet I want!'. Then they buy it, and you get money.

Method 5: Dungeons
Once you complete an area, there will be Dungeons. Viridian Meadow's Dungeon is the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon. Umbra Forest has the Dungeon of the Forsaken and Astryl's Vale doesn't have a dungeon. Dungeons can be completed once per day and can have great rewards. You can easily make 50k off a dungeon. If you dont have good gear, gear up first by sending pets off on missions or buying Legendary Gear on the Trade Broker. They can be expensive but are worth it in the long run.

Method 6: Breeding + Selling Pets
This method is very popular, but with Sylestia's Economy down the hole, it's not a very quick money-maker. This involves you selling your pets. There are 2 ways to do this. The first one is to ask for plain old gold. To find out how much the pet is worth, head over to Advanced Search. This can tell you how much gold the cheapest pets are. One way to sell your pets quickly is by giving away pets, or selling pets for a very low amount. I sell most of my Haunted Depths Ryori for 2,500g depending on the stats, traits and other factors. The cheapest Haunted Depths that aren't mine are 10k, so you can see why people would buy my pets as opposed to someone selling pets for 10k. Also, if you nurture your pets it will boost their stats. When you get to be more of an experienced breeder, you can sell pets for way more money than the cheapest on the trade broker and people will still flock to get your pets as you have got experience, your pets will have bertter traits and your pets are better taken care of. There is a downside to this, and that is that this is the reason the Sylestian Economy is ruined. The other way to sell pets is to ask for items. When someone gives you an offer, look at how much the pet is worth and how much all the items combined are worth. If it is close to equal, sell it to them.
Edited By Petanimalady on 1/7/2020 at 1:11 AM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/7/2020 at 1:00 AM Post #2
Reserved
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/7/2020 at 1:00 AM Post #3
Reserved
Poppytailseed
Level 65
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 31
Posted: 3/7/2020 at 10:07 AM Post #4
Thank you this was a lot of help!!!
-Poppytailseed

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.