Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Shattered War: Sign Ups and Quizzes.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 10:36 AM Post #1
Here is where you sign up for the shattered war. If you don't know what that is go to the link at the bottom of the message. So here is where you tell me what you are and I see what faction you're in. Here are the possiblities:

Fire: Rageful creatures full of fire and strength, but are caring and loving.
Ice: Water and Ice creatures are cold-hearted and show no mercy to even the kindest souls. But, they are wise and stubborn.
Light: Creatures of Kindness and Peace, they are wise and fair.
Darkness: Dark, shady creatures with the intent of destruction, these monsters are creative and bend the logic of the universe.

First things first, the quiz:
1. Are you a calm person 1-4 (1 is very calm, 4 is like fire, 2 and 3 are in between.)
2. If you had a hard quiz, would you bend the questions, do it and not cheat, rip the quiz in half and yeet it into the trash can, or, go to the bathroom and flush it down the toilet.
3. Your doctor is about to put you under anesthesia for no apparent reason. You jump out the chair and run since NOBOY IS MAKING ME SLEEP!!! or you polietly ask why they are making you sleep, you let them do it and let them know you hate them, or you let them do it since they must have a reason.
4. Final question. Do you fear the dark. 1-4 (1 is complete terror of it, 4 is you love the dark, 2 and 3 are in the middle.)
Name:
Race:
Appearance: (can be image or description.)
Personality:
Abilities:(don't be op!!)
Backstory:
Job: (to get higher then warrior, you need to play a bit then get promoted by me.)
Other:(if you have nothing to say just say Nothing else to say)

Example: (this is my form)
Name: Helleyes
Race: Metal Creature
Appearance: Slender Metal body, Large red eyes, spikes along body
Personality: Sarcastic, Angry, Twisted, Mental Issues
Abilities: Hands can melt metal on command, can see through anything that's not metal.
Backstory: A scientist built Helleyes to help others, but she backfired and she started the war. She is currently the Queen of the Darkness Faction.
Job: Queen of Darkness
Other: Nothing else to say
Royal
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 11:17 AM Post #2
Quiz:
1. 3
2. bend the questions
3. I'd probably ask why
4. 4 (I draw at night lol)

Name: Lurk
Race: Dark Creature
Appearance: (can be image or description.) Wears a white mask and is a griffin like creature with deer horns. He's mainly black with some cyan markings and eyes. (heres a doodle I made of him)

Personality: Cold and sly, doesn't care about manipulating, killing or tricking others, whatever gets the job done
Abilities:(don't be op!!) Mainly shape-shifting and copying simple abilities. He can also spit a cyan ooze.
Backstory: He has a twin who is white with yellow markings (a light creature). He killed his twin and took his powers which is why he can shapeshift (when they were born, his twin could shapeshift and spit a yellow ooze while he could copy some abilities and spit a cyan ooze). He gets headaches once in a while from memories of his brother and sometimes a yellow wisp can be seen following him.
Job: (to get higher then warrior, you need to play a bit then get promoted by me.) Warrior
Other:(if you have nothing to say just say Nothing else to say) I can draw people's characters :)
Edited By Royal on 1/5/2020 at 12:46 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 1:23 PM Post #3
You are a Darkness creature at heart. You bend rules and since you are the first to join you are next in line for the darkness throne (right now my character is queen, so u are next to rule!) Your familiar is a savage crystal-star dragon. Here he is!: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5356657
Royal
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 1:34 PM Post #4
I love him!! And thanks for the position *o* I'm honored! and excited! XD
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 3:38 PM Post #5
No problem but we have to wait for a few more people to join and then the war shall BEGIN!!!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.