Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > Breeding my pets... what!?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 12/22/2019 at 9:11 PM Post #1
Hello and welcome! Hopefully this thread will give you some the information on breeding your Sylesti.

1 - Themed
a) I think it's very important for us to talk about themed Sylesti. Themed Sylesti are essentially Sylesti with specific coloring. These Sylesti go for a lot more money than normal Sylesti, otherwise known as 'non-themed' Sylesti. These guys have a 100% chance of creating another themed pet IF they are bred with a pet of the same theme. For example...
I have a lot of Haunted Depths Ryoris. If I were to get a female Haunted Depths Ryori and a Male Haunted Depths Ryori, the egg would be a Haunted Depths Ryori.
If I were to breed a female Haunted Depths with a male Raspberry Cream Eyori, the result would not be a Themed Ryori.
b) Themed Sylesti can be affected by Pet Dye, and they will still be themed. This is called 'Pet Swing'.

2 - Why you should breed
a) One of the most popular ways to get pets is by breeding. As of time of writing, 4 million of the 5 million pets on Sylestia have been bred. Wow. So clearly that is the easiest way to get pets.
b) Another reason you should breed is the cost of breeding. Breeding is completely free if you have 2 compatible Sylesti. If you have a, say, Female Raspberry Cream Ryori, and you want an egg, simply head over to advanced search and select the filters. When I am breeding I usually select the gender, I include purebred, I input the traits I want, and last but CERTAINLY not least, to find the cheapest options, I order by sale price ascending.
Edited By Petanimalady on 12/22/2019 at 9:11 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.