Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > MoM - Stage 3-5
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Slwrk
Level 70
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 9:18 AM Post #1
Heyy,

i couldn't find any guides or other threads about these stages, but i do know how to fight stage 6.
Yay! Or not. I am stuck at stage 3 and i thiiiink i'll be stuck at 4 and 5 as well :(

Could anyone probably give me some tipps?

Chuck, Spruce and Steven deal too much damage and i can't keep up my block-work while healing/dealing damage. Which one did you focus first? Do you think my Team is able to reach/down any of these stages? (First Tab) If I should survive them in the next days, do you think i am ready for stage 4/5, too? Q_Q

Any experiences will help ;3
Thanks <3
~slwrk
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 12/3/2019 at 4:18 PM Post #2
I usually start with Chuck, and then Steven because he'll be low on health after i finish off Chuck, and then Spruce. I know that Spruce casts high/low sweep attack that would stun the pet for 7 turns if you don't block it, and the stun can occur between 4-0 turns remaining for that stun, or when he reaches full mana. When Chuck reaches full mana, he'll casts something that'll increase his critical hit by 100%, which usually would result in one of your pets being stunned until it wears off, because he'll keep using an attack that stuns if its a crit hit. You may want to use Siphon for that, if it's getting annoying, but im not sure if it helps or not. For me, its kinda just attack until all is solved :D

For stage 4, there will be a stronger version of a nightfall brigand (forgot his name), battlemage (arcanist), and mender (vicar). I usually start withe the brigand one, but you can also kill off the arcanist first, as she is surprisingly squishy. she has the same overall moveset as the battlemage; when you get her low enough, she'll cast shield of lightning. The brigand can stun, but if you focus on him, usually he'll just taunt, well, at least for me. Kill him, and finish off the Vicar last. She's really tanky and takes a lot of hits, and also has a move that heals her for 300,000 health. Don't try to kill her first.

Stage 5 is Elaine. Same moveset in the lost grove, im sure you can find a guide on her somewhere. on my phone rn, cant do much haha. If you already defeated the Behemoth in the LG, she's gonna be easier. this one is level 63 or something.

Stage 6 is a toughie. My advice is focus on Demora until she casts That shield thing, then focus on the golems until it wears off. When she reaches full mana, block. if you don't she will stun all your pets for 3 turns. If your pet is afflicted with piercing shards or something like that and if they're the first pet, switch them off to another who doesn't have shards until it wears off. Too many shards could be fatal, heed the warning!
Demora is really hard. If you're really careful, you can probably do it. But if you cant, redo the stages over and over again until you can buy a lot of potions, then head into battle.

PS. you may want to unlock the blacksmith and reforge some of your armor.
Edited By Imorphemi on 12/3/2019 at 4:19 PM.
Slwrk
Level 70
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/5/2019 at 6:17 AM Post #3
Hey, sorry for the late reply, i was busy irl the last days.

Thanks for the explanation!
I changed Teams mid-event and bought some maxstats, so they had to rank up and be levelled to 70 first. I sadly can't build the blacksmith now (i started some weeks ago and don't have nearly enough materials). But anyways, i was able to down stage 4 and would think i could've killed eleane as well, what a bummer but i don't have any more keys ;<
Due to my bad timing, i couldn't have progressed earlier, but i am glad i did it today!

Thanks again and merry christmas =)
~ slwrk

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.