Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Strange Planets
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #21
"Now, shall we take the trip to Toxi?" Magma straps his own gas mask to his head
Flyier
Level 72
Sergeant
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 6:08 PM Post #22
Missing nods respectfully to the Crystalite Sylesti's, Miho does the same.
"Thank you very much for your help, is there anything I can do in order to repay this debt? I may not be able to do a lot of heavy lifting, but I can cook some appetizing meals. Miho can also help, though she may not look it, she's really stong and graceful"
Miho glares at Missing, but agrees with what he's saying.
"Hopefully you don't mind showing me around? The sights here must be exquisite if your radiant mixture of colors say anything by it. I have been told that Sylesti's match their enviroment of growth, that is true is it not?"
Missing looks up at Glowstone hopefully, with a slightly burnt journal and pen in hand.
If you can't then I will only be needed to be shown the place of residence of where I will be staying. And I'll figure out a way on my own"
Missing says looking a bit dejected.
He seems to realize something. He quickly turns and yells after the two Sylesti's that flew off with the damaged ship.
"Be careful of her (the ship), she has tendencies of attacking especially in a frenzied state!"
Edited By Flyier on 11/20/2019 at 6:08 PM.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #23
I nod and Warped pads closer to Magma.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 2:38 PM Post #24
Glowstone nods. "Crystalite is a large Planet, and Unfortunately I can't show you all of it... but I can give you a map.."

Glowstone hands you a Crystalite Map-- Sunset

(You are at Entrance)
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 2:41 PM Post #25
Magma begins to flap his wings to Toxi. "Use your arms and legs! Flap them as if you're flying!"
FennTheFeral
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 3:26 PM Post #26
Hello I would like to join and to take shelter on Dannar
Flyier
Level 72
Sergeant
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 9:04 PM Post #27
"Thank you very much for this map! I cannot fathom all the new resea... uh, I mean all the wonderful places to go, yes... I guess this is where we part? Oh, before you go is the Square the place of where I will be staying? And what is the currency around these parts?"
After receiving answers, Missing turns to Miho with a gleam in his eyes.
"Where should we head first my lovely companion?"
Miho replies, not at all ready for the question.
"How about the marketplace, it seems we have run out of ink and it would be wise to change into more... fitting clothing."
Missing contemplates this for quite some time. He answered with a small pout in his voice.
"Fine, it is a wise decision after all..."
He turns back to Glowstone and wishes her luck on her own journeys. He then turns to leave for the wonderful and new world of Crystalite, Miho following after him with a small glare and smile.

*Flyier here, if you don't mind, can you give me a brief description of each place? Hopefully I understand what is what, but just in case I don't a run down would be great. Oh and is the launching and landing pad the area where the broken ship is at? Thank you*
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 9:28 PM Post #28
I role my eyes slightly and follow him, jumping into the air and just "walking", only using my arms when needed. I looked over my shoulder at Warped and laughed and the image in my head. He literally looked like one of those unicorns the just gallop through the air. You know, the wingless ones, not the alicorns nor the pegasi.
"So uh... How long will it take to get there?"
I asked, turning back to look in front of me.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Posted: 11/22/2019 at 5:32 AM Post #29
Ember turns to you with a gleam in her eyes "Great! Shall we get going?"
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Posted: 11/22/2019 at 5:43 AM Post #30
Glowstone shouts after you, "The place you will be staying is Crystal Caverns. A sylesti will be there to lead you to your own Cavern! They are more cozy than they sound! Byeeee!!"

(Viper here,, here's a small list of the descriptions of the places:

Entrance: Self-explanitory
Crystal Stables: For all the humans who visit, they can see and interact with Sylesti companions that don't talk like Glowstone.
Launching and Landing Pad: Where the extra ships are. Your broken ship will be taken there to be repaired.
Crystal Square: Tourist attraction, the "Heart" of Crystalite.
Wilderness: The wilderness, you may find some Wanted Sylesti there.
Crystal Marketplace: A line of markets and you can buy EVERYTHING CRYSTALITE!
Crystal Caverns: A cliff with staircases on both sides, caverns are dug into the sides, many per day. Today there is about over a million. Each has different glowing crystals lighting up the rooms. The "door" is a large boulder moved by a lever, you can "lock" the lever, so the boulder can't be moved from the outside.
You're welcome. enjoy)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.