Forum Index > Battle Discussion > pet armor
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zlatkenai
Level 63
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/24/2019 at 7:53 AM Post #1
Hello!
I need powerful armor for my Pets to defeat the army of the dead in Garden of the Magnates. I will be grateful for any help!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:30 AM Post #2
well, for one, maybe avoid phrasing it in like that because it might? constitute begging.
for two, without saying what your team's elements are, people wouldn't be able to help in any case, since equips will depend on their elements for what is 'good'.

Better choice would be to post your team and ask for peoples' opinions on what your pets are equipped with, or where a good place to GET equipment is.

I can't give any advice on your team, as you don't have any currently in a party (though from the pet LEVELS I would guess maybe your team is Felicia/Toxic/Darcey?)

However, on equipment, if you're consistent with missions, you can get equipment from there, or you can buy pretty good equipment once you have enough reputation with the sanctuary of saerielle, or you can look in the trade broker.
Edited By Scathreoite on 10/25/2019 at 2:33 AM.
Zlatkenai
Level 63
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:33 PM Post #3
I'm sorry, you're definitely right. "O.o
I'm embarrassed, but you're right about the pet team
Not remember, to for mission (if you mean those, on which can be send Pets) was given relic, although, can, I something not know... I asked for help because I still hadn't quite figured out which relic was the best. Often people told me, that I not quite correctly pick a its and she not suited to my Pets either too bad (a small level of rarity, for example) And so I thought, that other know about relics more, than I. (I not from English-speaking countries and so me harder understand the, that written in, suppose, subsidiary forums.)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/25/2019 at 3:12 PM Post #4
overview of equips:

if the pet is a Magical element (Shadow, Light, Fire), Int-based equipment
Evoker, Illusionist, Lightbringer, Reaver, Pyromancer

if the pet is a Physical element (Water, Earth, Air), Str-based equipment
Myrmidon, Assassin, Warden, Storm Caller, Tidal Lord

If the pet is the Tank (slot 1, typically Water, Earth, Shadow, generally proficiencies are in HP, attack, Agi), Agi-equips
Assassin (water, earth), Illusionist (shadow), Warden, Tidal Lord

if an Attacker (typically Air, Fire, sometimes Shadow, profs in attack and dex):
Dex equips
Evoker (fire, shadow), Myrmidon (air), Storm Caller (air), Pyromancer (fire, shadow)

if a Healer (Light, profs usually in Int and Dex, maybe in Agi):
Evoker, Illusionist, Pyromancer, Lightbringer

if a Tank (pet in slot 1, taking the majority of enemy attacks, typically water, earth, shadow, usually proficiencies are generally attack, HP, Agi. Experienced Shadow user with Ranked Attacks might go with Dex instead of Agi)
Illusionist (shadow), Reaver (shadow), Assassin (water, earth), Warden (water, earth), Tidal Lord (water, earth)

(basically, look at the stats on equips- the different types of equip are best suited for different pets, depending on their element and battle-party position.

Yes, missions that you send pets on- there's a guide to missions in the forum, but in short, each mission has a stat that it's focused on, and a level.
You'll probably want dedicated mission pets- a pet that has all its proficiency and equipment focused on a single stat (rather than two stats like battle-party pets generally do at higher levels, once they get more of them)
Make sure their level is always above the mission's level before you send them on it, and that they're focused on the right stat.

Doing well in a mission means you get mission satchels, which can contain gold, or healing items, or equipment, or (very very rarely) pet essences.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.