Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylesti Couture Ultimate Designer's...
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 6:48 PM
Welcome Back Everyone
Hello and welcome back. I am a bit late, but better late than never, yes? Anyway, I have an important announcement for all of you contestants but first, the Top 3.
And The Top 3 of the Week are...
Congrats to you all for such beautiful designs as usual!
As usual I unfortunately have to eliminate someone this challenge and this week, that someone is... NO ONE. And I will explain more down below.
Due to tight time constraints, both work and club related, I unfortunately have to cut this competition short, so this will be the last round. However, to make up for this, I have decided to double the winnings so the 1st place winner will get 2000 diamonds, 2nd place will get 1000 diamonds, 3rd place will get 500 diamonds and everyone else will get 200 diamonds, so I hope that makes up for the inconvenience!
And now, for the challenge!
Light A Candle Challenge Hey, shout out to Virginia for such a cool idea!
For this challenge, you will be making a design based on a candle scent. It can be any candle you want but you must provide a reference photo of the candle you use. Also, I would like for you to use a Sylesti species that you haven't used/submitted yet. To make things just slightly more challenging (and cause I'm evil), if you are to use a seasonal candle scent, it cannot be autumn related. Can't wait to see what you all will bring!
1. Absolutely NO STEALING DESIGNS. Not that any of yall would do this because I trust you guys enough to not do this, but there has been an increasing number of design theft lately and it is very rude to do such things. But nothing you don't already know.
2. The design must be based off of a candle scent.
3. You must PM me the design. If you post it on the thread, it will not count!!!
4. You can only send 1 design this week.
5. You MUST send a reference picture with your design
6. You CANNOT use an autumn themed/scented candle this round
7. Please note, this is a closed competition. If you were not PINGed, you will not be able to participate. Thanks.
Since the Summer Festival is ending and yall complete this surprisingly fast, the end date will be September 19th
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 7:51 PM
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.