Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Some Typos
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Bearbird
Level 24
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 10:01 AM Post #1
Or is it typoes? In any case, I was going through the generator extra info for some sylesti and found some tiny mistakes that bothered me because I am like that. Didn't know where else to put it, so uh . . . here.

Lighira; Physical Features
Third sentence, "Males are easily disnguishable from Females . . ." I assume this was meant to be Distinguishable

Faelora; Physical Features
First Sentence, "Faelora have a very robost stature . . ." Probably an attempt at Robust
Edited By Bearbird on 9/10/2019 at 10:01 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 8:28 PM Post #2
Thank you. Fixed.
Bearbird
Level 24
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/1/2019 at 12:40 PM Post #3
Didn't know wether to make a new thread or just update this one if I found anything else so let's just go with this-
(haha watch me nitpick the smallest things because I'm OCD-)
More just grammar mistakes than typoes/typos in this one?
Aeridini; Species List
'Aeridinis are a Fabled species . . .' Here, the plural for aeridini is just an added s, Aeridinis, while in More Information for them it is written as Aeridinies, having an added es.

Aurleon; Species List
' . . . but they also known for being . . .' Most likely supposed to be 'they are also' or 'they're also' instead of they also.

Bulbori; Physical Features
' . . . wearing ornate armor on their bodies which further help to enhance . . .' The last part, which further help, would be used for something plural, and ornate armor is singular which just makes it sound weird.

Ferrikki; Species List
'. . . in an alternate realm nicknamed, the Lost Grove, where they . . .' The comma placement is awkward? Not sure if it's just me, but '. . . in an alternate realm, nicknamed the Lost Grove, where they . . .' seems like it would sound better.

Griffi; Species List
'Griffis are a Fabled species . . .' Same issue as with Aeridini, on the species list the plural is just an added s while in More Information it's Griffies, added es.

Nephini; Species List
'Nephinis, a very elusive . . .' Again, Griffi and Aeridini pluralisation issue. I'm starting to notice a trend here . . .

Nytekrie; General Information
'Prefering the cover of night . . .' Preferring spelled incorrectly, missing an r.

Puffadore; Physical Features
'. . . origin of these wings are unknown.' "Are unknown" implies plurals, while origin is in singular. 'The origins of these wings are unknown' or 'The origin of these wings is unknown' would fit better.

Qitari; Species List (if you can guess what I'm complaining about you get a cookie)
'Qitaris, the kingdom's flagship species . . .' The Nephini, Aeridini, and Griffi plural problem; add an s on the species list and add an es in the More Information tab.

Ryori; Species List
'Ryoris, a Fabled species . . .' Guess. Hint: Aeridini, Griffi, Nephini, and Qitari all had this problem.

Zolnixi; Species List
'Zolnixis, adored for their playful . . .' . . . honestly at this point-

Edit: Oh man almost missed something
Bulbori; Species List
'Bulboris can be often . . .' Hint Hint Wink Wink Aeridini Griffi Nephini Qitari Ryori Zolnixi problem
Edited By Bearbird on 10/1/2019 at 12:47 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.