Page 1 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 8:55 PM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79689&page=1

It was cold, so incredibly cold the day the first star fell from it's place in the heavens. It fell in our camp, and we feared the worse, the prophecy is coming true, isn't it? The cries from howling wolves filled the air, the horrible.. horrible cries... Oh, they still haunt my dreams. I hated it so, but as I sit here up in my mountain I finally realized something. There are lights in the sea.. the creatures of legend are coming. We must stand now, and prepare.

You are in the tribe " Avalanche " and you are under threat of a great horror. Once, only ever spoken of in whispers, there was a creature that could make the stars fall from the heaven. You must prepare yourself.. and your allies. Everyone is in a panic, and after the attack of humans your supplies are... extremely limited. As if the horrors in your homeland weren't enough now you must prepare to be killed at any moment! This creature would wipe out the entire island and.. odd things are already happening. You island home is already in chaos, and all the dangerous creatures are becoming so much stronger.. and more deadly.

Disclaimer-
This RP will contain:
Extreme gore, a ton of drama, several character deaths, romance, slow pacing.

Rules-

2 sentence reply minimum.

No overpowered characters, mary sues or gary sues, nor anything similar.

As stated, Romance, Gore, and Drama is allowed. But please add warnings if it gets extreme, and please inform me of ideas before doing something major. I am all ears.

There isn't ranks in this rp, there is a leader ( played by me ) but they are simply a leader. People respect and follow them. What I am saying with this is, traitors are fine by me. Heck, if someone wants to and will be active they can make a plan to make a rival pack in the future.

Pinglist-

Espenfalls, Queenie, Moonlitwolf0, Bluepearl13, Baseunclesam, Twinkleunicorn
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:04 PM Post #2
Titan paced around his den, limping slightly on his left side. It was mere hours after the attack and his rank had already been challenged.. but, as he did with anyone who dared challenge his power he put them into the ground as he always did. Why did anyone think because he was wounded he was magically weak? He sighed slightly, blood dripping down his many open wounds.. he refused to have any of them treated, not until every other person was healed. Finally, he left his den. Wandering the camp to see how everyone was doing, and if they were okay.

Bone was badly wounded during the attack, a deep wound to his shoulder and scattering wounds from blades and spears all over his muscular body. He had been patched up, and was again guarding the area, making sure the camp would still be safe. He had found this she-wolf locked in a cage during the attack, but she still hadn't awoken. He sighed slightly, hopefully she wasn't a threat. He was wary but Titan had insisted she stayed.
Flowerfeather
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:14 PM Post #3
Flower
Flower smiled as she watched her pups play, she was ignoring the small cuts on her body that were bleeding still. Though some had stopped cause the blood dried over them. She was just happy to see her pups mostly okay. Though they both had a bit of dried blood on them. She let out a sigh and rested closed her eyes, letting her body slouch and shiver due to the cold. She continued to watch them, blocking out most of the others at the moment. Yet she wouldn't mind talking to somebody as a way to distract herself.

Eagle
Eagle had watched the pups fall asleep after he comforted them. He had a sympathetic look on his face as he watched them. Guilt was starting to swarm in his chest the longer he watched them. He quickly left the area and went to sit down by the fire. He felt like he was going to cry with everything that happened, and he knew he probably didn't get the worst of it all from this attack. Which made him feel worse than he already did. He rested his head in his hands, messing up his hair as he ran his fingers through it.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:20 PM Post #4
Titan had spotted Flower and her small litter of pups, letting himself smile for just a second before approaching her, his entire demeaner was cold and unwavering as he looked. His eyes held no warmth, but his voice did. " Salutations, Flower. " his voice was sleek, elegant, and strong, with hints of kindness that was nearly unnoticeable. " You should move to the fire, the season isn't kind to pups left in the cold. " but, when he mentioned the young pups worry crossed his voice.. deep worry.
Edited By Espenfalls on 8/18/2019 at 9:20 PM.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #5
Nirmani sat against a log inspecting a long but shallow gash across her abdomen. One of the enemies had got her with their sword while she wasn't looking. She had numerous other injuries on her body because of her recklessness. She was one of the first to dive into the battle. But it was a mistake to do so because she was quickly surrounded. She managed to fight out of the clump but not without serious injuries. Nirmani felt up her head for injuries and found a gash in the back of her head. Her hair was matted with dried blood so it was difficult to find the wound. Nirmani silently swore repeatedly. She saw Bone out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to watch him.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #6
Eirlys Had taken a good beating during the fight. Among her wounds was a rather deep cut on her hip near the tattoo. She had not bothered getting medical attention afterwards. She chose to treat herself, which she knew a little of. Very few in the pack trusted her. She just barely managed to convince them to let her stay. Likely if she had looked for help among their healers, they would have refused or given very little effort, possibly causing more pain than healing. So she sat, hidden away from the pack, tending to the wound by that tattoo. Hmm... yes, this is good, besides, people are so curious, I would have had to explain this. No no, I made the best decision. She cooed to herself. She tugged on her coat, originally white, but now stained in blood. For the best, she thought, she never much liked the coat anyways, too many memories attached to it. Though she still couldnt get rid of it, she hadnt another, she could now associate it with something else. She clicked her tongue then started humming quietly.
Flowerfeather
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:33 PM Post #7
Flower
She shrunk as she heard Titan speak to her. She quickly shot her eyes up and looked at him, straightening her posture. "R-Right.. I'm sorry." She spoke quietly, almost like she was scared. It was just a natural reaction right now. "Raven. Winter. How about you go play near the fire? Just don't get too close, alright? I'll be here if you need me." She spoke softly towards her pups, a smile on her face. They soon left and headed towards the fire, making sure they listened to her and didn't get too close. Flower still had an eye on them, just to make sure they'd be okay, and if something did happen she would be there right away. She looked back up towards Titan, waiting to see what he would do next. She didn't notice but she was cracking her fingers. She always did it when she was nervous.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:36 PM Post #8
Bone paced the border of the camp, talking to himself In a hushed tone, " They didn't kill anyone.. Titan lived, and everyone is going to be okay.. " He was trying to calm himself down after the attack, he was still extremely shaken up but this sudden attack had made him scared, more so then usual. He was usually able to handle well but many had almost perished during all of this. He was wild with anger, wanting to go after the rest of the humans.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #9
Titan watched as the young pups went over to the fire, relief seeming to settle over him. For some unknown reason he always worried just a little too much over the pups of the pack, as though he feared nudging them too hard may kill them for some odd reason. " No need to be sorry, just remember to make sure they are warm during the colder months. " he said coolly, not taking note as to Flowers fearfulness towards him. His eyes were casted forward, looking off into the forest instead of meeting her eyes.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/18/2019 at 9:47 PM Post #10
Nirmani noticed Bone's behavior and decided to help in any way she could. She stood up carefully clutching her stomach and limped over to him. She quietly crept up behind him and slid her arm around his so that they were linked. She tried to stand straight but she had to slightly double over to stop the wound from hurting. "You ok?" Nirmani said smiling and trying to cover up her grimace.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.