Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > ~ When the last star falls ~ ( Were-wo...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 7:33 PM Post #1
It was cold, so incredibly cold the day the first star fell from it's place in the heavens. It fell in our camp, and we feared the worse, the prophecy is coming true, isn't it? The cries from howling wolves filled the air, the horrible.. horrible cries... Oh, they still haunt my dreams. I hated it so, but as I sit here up in my mountain I finally realized something. There are lights in the sea.. the creatures of legend are coming. We must stand now, and prepare.

You are in the tribe " Avalanche " and you are under threat of a great horror. Once, only ever spoken of in whispers, there was a creature that could make the stars fall from the heaven. You must prepare yourself.. and your allies. Everyone is in a panic, and after the attack of humans your supplies are... extremely limited. As if the horrors in your homeland weren't enough now you must prepare to be killed at any moment! This creature would wipe out the entire island and.. odd things are already happening. You island home is already in chaos, and all the dangerous creatures are becoming so much stronger.. and more deadly.

Disclaimer-
This RP will contain:
Extreme gore, a ton of drama, several character deaths, romance, slow pacing.

Rules-

2 sentence reply minimum.

No overpowered characters, mary sues or gary sues, nor anything similar.

As stated, Romance, Gore, and Drama is allowed. But please add warnings if it gets extreme, and please inform me of ideas before doing something major. I am all ears.

There isn't ranks in this rp, there is a leader ( played by me ) but they are simply a leader. People respect and follow them. What I am saying with this is, traitors are fine by me. Heck, if someone wants to and will be active they can make a plan to make a rival pack in the future.

With that being said...

Character sheet-

Name:

Appearance:

Pups: ( If a mother, and I have plans for any character with pups )

Backstory:

Crush(?):

Other(?):

Pinglist-

Espenfalls, Queenie, Moonlitwolf0, Bluepearl13, Baseunclesam, Twinkleunicorn
Edited By Espenfalls on 8/17/2019 at 9:36 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 7:43 PM Post #2
Name: Titan ( Actual name is Ares smith Midnight, but no one knows unless he tells )

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Titan has the name for a very good reason, he is strong and has a very high pain tolerance but due to this he is know for using excessive strength and hurting people without meaning to. He has trouble understanding what is too much and he tends to be rash and reckless. He hates dealing with sadness and has trouble comforting people and because of all this is seen as a rude careless person. He is kind of slow and is not good with running fast so he really couldn't run once wounded.

Appearance:

^ Werewolf form

^ Wolf form

^ human form

Personality:

Titan is a truly caring person, but due to his cold and steely exterior that side of him is unknown. He is very rash and hot headed, to the point where he can kill without reason. He doesn't do this to his pack but he has been known to do it to outsiders. He is also a very flirtatious little thing when he wants to be, a complete gentleman at times while at others he is all action. Alongside this though he is very shy, as he has never kissed nor had a mate in his life. He.. always wanted one though..

Species: Were wolf

Backstory:

Titan was born to the son of the old leader and had a very good life because of it. He did not know hardship and was always well fed. When his father died he was demoted to a omega, being treated as less then a traitor. He from this learned to be sly, cunning, and a smooth talker. He worked himself to the bone to get where he is this day and he does not like his rank to be challenged. As a young teen he was known for his skill in finding good areas to hunt, but as of recent years he has seem to forgotten how. He now prides himself in fighting, and is a well known wolf in the area.. he is ruthless to those outside his pack.
His rank has been challenged several times and each challenger met the same fate.. defeat. Everyone respects him because of this, but they all can't help but note that he is immature.

Crush: None, open

Other: Titan hates all rouges, no exceptions made yet.

Name:
Alexis

Personality:
Alexis is a very calm, gentle, and soft-spoken female. She is considerate of others and loves to be around people. She is a very sweet person and gentle natured, but she is cunning and sly, well known for her stealth.

Appearance:

Werewolf

Wolf

Human

Backstory:
Alexis was just found yesterday, half dead.. she hasn't woken up yet.

Crush(?):
None

Other(?):
Nope

Name:
" Bones " ( Morison Grey )

Personality:
Bone is a soft person, he is though not kind, giving. He would lay his life down for those he loves and cares for. At the same time, if he doesn't love nor care for you, you'd better run. He will be out for your blood if you make him his enemy, but be his friend and you have a companion for life.

Appearance:

Werewolf

Wolf

Human

Backstory:
Bone was born into the pack, a few years before the great leader Titan. He trained alongside him but for a time looked down upon him when he was thrown to the lowest rank. He and Titan were very close and still trained together in the night. As Bone grew he became a worthy member of the pack and was considered a protector, a wolf who the pack knew would give his life for the pack.

Crush(?):
none

Other(?):
Nope.
Edited By Espenfalls on 8/18/2019 at 1:13 AM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 9:41 PM Post #3
( Interest ping )
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 9:44 PM Post #4
Yes! Save me a spot! I will make my character ASAP.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 9:49 PM Post #5
Alrighty, will do ^.^
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 10:38 PM Post #6
Gonna make mine soon. But I have a question first. Can the were wolf forms be either more human as in a human face but with ears and tail and some fur, or more wolf like as in on all fours and such? Cause im having trouble finding pictures of female werewolves that arent... revealing.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #7
I don't mind just ears with a tail, because I understand your pain xd

Also, there are 3 forms.
Wolf, were-wolf, and human. I just forgot to add the wolf form to Titan.
Were-wolf form can even be just a furry, or a masculine looking werewolf as in that form.. It is a wolf on it's hind legs

I can help you find a pic if you need help xd
Edited By Espenfalls on 8/16/2019 at 10:58 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 11:37 PM Post #8
Name: Eirlys

Appearance:

Not my art

Pups: none

Backstory: Eirlys is from another pack. When she about 16, she fled her original pack. She traveled rather far to locate the Avalanche pack. She was not well accepted into the pack but managed to convince them to let her stay. She never really talks about where she is from or why she came to this pack.

Crush(?): None, open

Other(?): She has a tattoo of a black Snowflake on her hip, normally well hidden.
Flowerfeather
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 11:41 PM Post #9
Question real quick! If a character has pups do we need to make the pups and play them or would it be okay to have them as NPCs?
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/16/2019 at 11:51 PM Post #10
Either or, NPC's are fine with me.

But warning either way, the pups will likely die.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.