Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > [NEW!] how to post non-sylestia images o...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Elenawsome
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 11:37 AM Post #1
For quite some time now Ive been attempting to put non-Sylestian images in my bio/forums and whatnot, and considering I dont have a computer, its proven to be difficult. There are currently no guides on how to, so I guess Ive made a discovery... as we know, posting Sylestian images is pretty simple, you just put the link in. Thats not what this forum is about though! I know that currently we are able to use links and tabs and blah blah blah on computer to put these images, but thats also not this guide!

*DISCLAIMER: I dont fully know if this method works on phones other than iPhone!*
Youll need:
An Imgur account
The Imgur app
Safari or any other browser (minus puffin)
Your image (duh)

So the first step is picking your image. Ill be using some art I made recently. Once youve got that part down, then to the nitty gritty.

Next, youll want to post your image on Imgur. It should be hidden.

Then, (this should pop up right after you post in hidden, if not, do the share button) rather than clicking copy link like in most guides, DONT press it. Instead, press open in safari.

then, once you are on Imgurs safari page viewing your post, hold it down and press copy.

lastly, take that link you copied and paste it in between the img brackets used in sylestia

Example:

Hope this helps! Enjoy!
Edited By Elenawsome on 8/14/2019 at 6:38 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.