Forum Index > Other Fiction > Control chapter 3 and 4
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Justbecool
Level 23
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/2/2019 at 3:35 PM Post #1
Chapter 3: Pride
Ah!Antony fell to his knees. He screamed, tears spilling out of his eyes, which were now turning brighter and brighter. What he didn't know was that his back was being ripped open, top to middle. Blood poured generously into his shirt leaking onto the floor.

Levi's nose twitched. Her head ached, which was excruciatingly painful. Blood leaked down her head. Her eyes glowed red with pleasure as she smiled her creepiest smile. Her father was rewarding her with horns.

Antony stood up and admired his new wings. As soon as the pain was done. But there was a problem. He had one black wing and one white wing. For people with wings (which so isn't normal) the combination of colors wasn't right. He fluttered them. Oh my God. This wasn't happening.. How was he gonna hide these!?

Chapter 4: It's Impossible To Love You
Antony blushed. And he felt it. He had never seen such a beautiful woman. She looked up and saw him staring at her, face red as blood she thought. He looked away. She stood up and walked over to him. Why are you looking at me? she asked. Her voice was... strange. Kind of high and perfectly clear. Her hair was raven black just like her eyes, and...she had... horns? Answer my question stupid mortal! Why are you staring at me!? she practically screamed at them. Everyone in the building was staring at him now. It was her turn to blush now. I think you're cute ma'am. he said it flatly. She blushed harder. Boy you don't know a darn thing about me or what I could do to you. she said. People stopped staring and got back to what they were doing. Well that's a crying shame. Antony said, leaning back in his chair, elbow on the back. So would you like to go on a date? No pain no gain right? he asked running his free hand through his thick mess of brown hair. right... she said eyeing him suspiciously. He bit his bottom lip his eyebrows furrowing in worry. Fine. she leaned in close, literally an inch apart from him. Your loss though. she said calmly with a fake smile. She walked away. HEY WHERE SHOULD WE GO AND WHEN!!!! he yelled at her. Your house... gimme your number. he put it in her phone. She walked away. Oh boy. This will be interesting. Levi thought.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.