Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > undead army in Garden of the Magnates
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zlatkenai
Level 63
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 12:12 PM Post #1
Hi everyone, I'm here again and I need help. This time I can't defeat the undead army in Garden of the Magnates. Can you tell me what this is about? Maybe it's my Pets armor?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 9:09 PM Post #2
Depending on what pets you have...
> if it's Toxic/Darcey/Felicia, Toxic, being shadow, should be the Tank/slot 1. Most tanks tend to get statted for HP or Agi first.

> Fire element isn't the best choice in wave battles (best strategy is attacking a single slot to make it so you bottleneck the reinforcements and only ever have one tough enemy at a time, which is hard with a fire pet which hits multiple opponents)

> Fire pet (or air pet) should have either 1attack/1dex or 2attack for their prof.
> Light pet should have 2int preferably (constant higher damage+heals, rather than the chance of a critical)

> Equipment is. Bad. Myrmidon and Assassin (which both Toxic and Felicia have) is for Physical element pets (earth/water/air) not Magic. Especially relics.
for example, Felicia's damage stats look like:
Physical Damage: 313 / Magical Damage: 167
Her attacks calculate damage using the Magical Damage number- the Physical Damage number is not taken into account at all.
Shadow, Light, and Fire should have Illusionist (Int/Agi, for Shadow, maybe light) or Evoker (for fire, maybe light)
Additionally, the levels and rarities you have are a bit all over the place (uncommon equips = absolute garbage, rare= okayish, but not great, Epic is fine, good, can be very useful, legendary is generally best (since mythical are hard to get))
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 11:31 AM Post #3
The armor on your pets definitely isn't ideal. If you would like, I have some spare that I could send you that is better quality.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.