Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Possible Project: Vital Signs
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 12:51 AM Post #1
This is a project that I have been considering taking on for a few months. I'm proud of the design, and I want to make this a reality. However, I'm still relatively new to Sylestia, and I know that I just don't have the resources do accomplish it.

I don't want to use dyes. I'm not sure why, but the idea bothers me.

I would need essences and gold or diamonds (I know it's a big ask) to purchase extra stable space and be able to feed my pets in order to make this possible.

My question is, is this a project that you would be willing to invest in? And, would you invest in it to be a stat project as well?

Thank you in advance for any input, it means so much to me.

Vital Signs Faelora:

Update: Thanks so much to everyone who expressed their interest. I'm happy to say that this project is now underway! I'll be posting links to any little ones in need of nurturing. If you want to help out more, I'm going to be stating this project once the visual portion is finished, so philters are greatly appreciated. You can also sign up to be pinged with updates, if you would like. If you are on the ping list and don't want to be, just let me know, and I will take care of it.

Update: The project is now finished and I'm on to stat breeding. Please check out my stables, and you can find them for sale under the tabs labelled "Vital Valley". Please let me know if you want to be pinged for stat breeding updates.

Pokes: It has become to much of a hassle to link to each little one individually, since that list has reached over a hundred long at times, but please check out my hatchery to poke them there

Pings: @CeruleanCrow, @Cian, @Sunriseland, @Sairento, @Somneli, @Larkien, @Asphodels, @Fox, @Silverkitsu, @Drachi, @M3ifwa

Pings for stats: @Cian
Edited By Soaringfalcone on 6/3/2020 at 11:18 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 11:40 AM Post #2
They are realy nice looking and i would definitivey be interessed, if i found any fae essence i know where to send them. Having them as max stat would be a plus but i would get one even without that ^-^
CeruleanCrow
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 2:34 PM Post #3
I love this design and would love to invest in it!!!! I have a regular fae essence that im not using so lmk and ill send it over!!!!
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 4:53 PM Post #4
Thank you both! I have two regular fae essences already, so a third would give me all that I need to get started.

At this point, my main concern is stable space. I've been focusing the majority of my time on Sylestia recently on earning as much gold as I can in order to afford a new stable tab, which I'm hoping will be enough.

My next greatest concern after space is philters to speed up the stat breeding process. I have been lucky enough to have obtained a prismatic philter a bit back, and at this point, I'll probably spend scales to get lesser philters. If you have babies you would like nurtured, let me know! I try to nurture consistently, and I could use the scales.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 5:10 PM Post #5
how mutch would you nead for a new tab ?

Also, i would highly recomend for you to start by compleating the visual aspect of the project before stating it as it will make you save in philter on the long run. ^-^
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 1:20 AM Post #6
I saw this when you 1st posted and I must say, it's a gorgeous design. If you are still looking for a Faelora essence or anything of the sort, I'll hook you up.
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 3:12 AM Post #7
My next tab costs 480k, so I need just under 90k more before I can afford it.

Thank you for the advice!
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 3:15 AM Post #8
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have two regular fae essences ready to go, and someone else offered me a third, which I think covers it, but of course if I could get my hands on a better essence, it would make things go a bit faster.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 9:22 AM Post #9
send me a Cod for what you are still missing for the new tab ^-^
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 11:24 AM Post #10
Hi all! I just wanted to give you an update. I have purchased the tab that I will use to store the faes and generated my first three pets. Yay! I will start breeding as soon as they are mature enough.

I've also realized that I will need to get the babies tested when they start appearing. Do any of you offer genetic testing or have a favourite genetic testing service that you would like to recommend to me?

Thank you all again for your interest and your help. It means so much to me :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.