Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > Art dump!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Youngthuggirlz
Level 61
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/21/2019 at 11:17 PM Post #1
Hi so idk if i'm acc the first or not but... FIRST PERSON TO MAKE HUMAN ART ON SYLESTIA!!!! not official don't quote me on that

sO i have an art dump on xanje too and here's a fair warning, i'll prOBABLY die for like days at a time cos sometimes i stare at my art table and i'm like "eh i'm too lazy to move that" and if i'm not i'll like draw and then be like "omG i caNT drAW the head todaY, i gIVE UP" and then waste like 5 sheets of paper,

but for those of you who like looking at okayish art, here you go!

most of my art is gonna be like, headshots, bust shots, torso shots, i'll eventually move to full body but like fair warning, i canNOT draw hands or feet to save my freaking life (can barely draw joints), so i'm kinda just practicing rn

sO HERE'S THE NEWEST ONE anD I AM SO PROUD OF THE SHADING COS THIS IS LEGIT MY FIRST TIME SHADING LIKE

I'M SHAKING

I'M DYING

now i've always like thought my sketches were way better than the colored in and i think it's cos of the way i do it but idk how else to do it so it looks clean, so here's the sketch.

ok so for those of you wondering idk why but just in case, what i do is i sketch it out first, and then i bleed the lines of what i like, and then i grab another piece of paper and trace it over so that there's no distracting errors

also yes i tried to give him elf ears and then i gave up and just covered where the ears shOULD be with hair. eventually i'll be able to draw ears, not today tho xD

i'll probably post my earlier works in another post but this one's already getting reALLY long, if y'all have some tips feel free to drop them, or you can just come by for a looksie, also, yes, i will brag on other posts and sites if i can, so you'll prolly see this image float around a bit xD
Youngthuggirlz
Level 61
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 11:26 AM Post #2
ok so i noted that i'd prolly post some of my older works, so here goes

Recentish:

My scruffy time boi.
I acc didn't trace over the sketch like i usually do? i drew it so well i was scared to mess it up by re-tracing, cos usually something gets messed up

My alchemy boi
This was the first time I attempted clothing wrinkles and I got rlly confused so I just kept coloring until it looked bad and then i was like "oh ****** go back"...except i couldn't go back xD

Older ones:
Ok so I used to actually do headshots before torso shots (kinda skipped bust shots lmao) and that's like all I did for my chars, so here's an older pic and then I'll stop here

This one's a genderswap of one of my chars, I think the third time I drew a girl?
So this was acc the first time I drew properish eyes? I just...I didn't know what to do for eyelashes
So I kinda did a triangle? And I'm kinda contemplating keeping the triangle? Idk
also yes, long neck, I was still trying to master that xD
Youngthuggirlz
Level 61
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 8:53 PM Post #3
More olderish art;

My big bad, I gotta V2 him :\

And his arch-rival. It srsly only gets worse from here xD

Idk if I'll post the rest of my older pieces tbh, the oldest one so far is from 3/18/2019

It's so weird how far I've come in just a few months :P Practice makes perfect.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.