Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Tasks and door not working
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jdavidc
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 12:16 PM Post #1
Unclaimed Treasure and Lost Supplies in the Forgotten Cavern don't seem to spawn any nodes for me, and I seem to have been all over the place.

There is also a wooden door near Demora's spawn location that cannot be happened.

Furthermore, after defeating all three cave bosses, including Kowlla the Ancient, I got a notification that a door had opened, yet when I went back to that wooden door, it did not open. What's going on?
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 2:06 PM Post #2
I'm not quite sure what happened with the tasks. There were a handful of people who had some tasks with empty coordinates for the spawns. I went ahead and ran a script to purge those tasks from people's active tasks - so you will have to go back to the Barracks and accept the task again.

I did run through the Unclaimed Treasure task and had no issues with it. So hopefully everything is working correctly at this time. I've been tweaking various things this past week+ related to tasks as I've been adding in the other tasks - so perhaps something went awry at some point that went unnoticed.

As for the wooden door, there are two. One is the exit to a one-way door. This is intentional.

The other cannot be opened at this time; also intentional.

The secret door opening after defeating Kowlla is located nearby where it spawns.
Edited By Krinadon on 6/11/2019 at 2:06 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.